• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#76 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

LOL! embarrass myself for wanting my team to win a game?? Man Cam is gonna have plenty of reasons to pack his bags in a few years. Forget records, i dont care about being the better team for the year cuz thats not gonna happen, i care about being the better team ON SUNDAY. Does that make more sense?

Wanting your team to win a game? Ok, you are great dude. Nobody said you didn't.

Saying you will bump this thread if the Panthers pull out an upset? Well that means you are frankly..dumb. Panthers would still clearly be the worst team. You would have proved jack. Accept it and move on Panthers are the worse team even if they do beat the Falcons.

#77 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

And win or lose I wanna see us slap Ryan around again.

#78 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Ok Greg. You're intense and confident. I love that. But it is time for you and your teammates to understand that it is the results on the field that matter, not talking like a badass.

You're part of a 9 loss team with 4 games to go. If there was ever a time to shut up until you can put up, now is it.

#79 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Wanting your team to win a game? Ok, you are great dude. Nobody said you didn't.

Saying you will bump this thread if the Panthers pull out an upset? Well that means you are frankly..dumb. Panthers would still clearly be the worst team. You would have proved jack. Accept it and move on Panthers are the worse team even if they do beat the Falcons.

Did i say specifically i would bump this thread? No i didnt. You need to re read that comment my friend. As a matter of fact you need to read my last post too as i clearly said i cared about us being the better team ON SUNDAY. Thanks.

#80 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Kraken and CJ were key in us keeping that game close last time, hopefully they can do it again.

#81 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Some of you are absolutely insane.

#82 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

No one you just listed is top 10 at their position. Maybe the kicker, but it's a god damn kicker.

These guys disagree with you, particularly Moore.

http://www.nfl.com/p...are-their-picks

#83 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

These guys disagree with you, particularly Moore.

http://www.nfl.com/p...are-their-picks

They also think RGIII and Ryan should get in over Brees.

#84 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

They also think RGIII and Ryan should get in over Brees.

"I have no argument so here is a link to all the pro bowl votes for the Falcons!". I hope those pro bowl appearances are enough to tide them over through the offseason after another one and down playoff performance.

#85 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

If we win it will be the first time we have beat the Falcons since Cam got hear, you do realize they have won the last 5 meetings right. You wanna get bitch slapped some more? Yeah lets throw this one in too at HOME. I could give 2 fugs about a draft pick in this scenario if any. I wanna see my team go out and beat a quality team thats had our number and not take one in the rear end.

So it's all about Cam eh? I do see you decided to join us when it was apparent we were going to draft him...just a coincidence though I'm sure.

Continue with your nonsense, I won't stop you.

For future reference cut out the little girl poo, you aren't bitch slapping anyone, especially when you put poo like hear instead of here and beat instead of beaten.

#86 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Hardy will spend most of the game running down plays from behind because they're going to run it at Fua all game long.

#87 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 15,978 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Panther Players, Coaches and ownership.

STFU and let the results on the field do your talking.

I'll wipe my ass with Hardy's quotes but Kalil's pre season newspaper add is still doing the job quite nicely to get the heavy dingle berries off.

#88 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

First a Super Bowl guarantee, and now we're better than the 11-1 Falcons. Great. The only consolation prize to this miserable season will be when the Falcons pull yet another one-and-done in the playoffs. Oh and a top 3 draft pick.

#89 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,500 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Just win baby.

#90 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

So it's all about Cam eh? I do see you decided to join us when it was apparent we were going to draft him...just a coincidence though I'm sure.

Continue with your nonsense, I won't stop you.

For future reference cut out the little girl poo, you aren't bitch slapping anyone, especially when you put poo like hear instead of here and beat instead of beaten.

LOL Funny guy coming at me with as much negative post as you put on here, and no, i have been a fan since day one and read the huddle a lot before i started posting. Grew up 30 minutes from Charlotte smart guy, so i know where my loyalty is. And no, its not all about Cam but i know thats his hometown and this game always means a lot to him. So im sure he would love to finally get a win against them considering we let the last one slip away and i think it would really help his confidence too AS WELL AS THE TEAM so he is gonna play hard but im sure you wouldnt understand. And as long as i have been here i have seen you post enough to know i have already contributed way more insightful post to the forum than YOU EVER HAVE "fake fan fox007". Thats good enough for me. By all means go to the game a root for them to lose if you think its best or sit at home and do it, better yet pack your poo and go move to ATL and be a fan. No skin off my back. I personally hope we come out and SLAP them around and send them home with a loss. Dont like it? You know what you can do.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.