Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Shaw

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I would give my first born to get Shaw, but why leave Stanford....for The Carolina Panthers?

http://www.footballperspective.com/the-2013-panthers-are-so-attractive-bill-parcells-could-be-lured-out-of-retirement/

?

Posted

JR will have to think out of the box for this one. Hopefully the new consultant and GM can convince him. JR has always liked NFL assistants coaches. Mainly defensive coaches

hasn't exactly worked out for him to go that route. how many winning seasons has this team had with defensive coaches in the existence of the team?

Posted

Don't have time for on the job training anymore.

Posted

Don't have time for on the job training anymore.

That's why I prefer somebody who has already been a HC before. Whether that be a college guy or retread we will soon find out.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's why I prefer somebody who has already been a HC before. Whether that be a college guy or retread we will soon find out.

Exactly.

Posted

I agree we should find someone who's been a head coach (at any level) or a right hand man in the NFL (AHC). Not many people factor the latter in buts its important to consider imo

Posted

If JR didn't know who Jim Harbaugh was, he damn sure isn't going to know who Shaw is.

Hopefully he puts the pie charts away and listens to those who are actually in with the times.

Posted

If JR didn't know who Jim Harbaugh was, he damn sure isn't going to know who Shaw is.

Hopefully he puts the pie charts away and listens to those who are actually in with the times.

I'm sure Mr. Richardson knew who Jim Harbaugh was. I think Harbaugh price was just too deep for Richardson. If Richardson take the easy or cheap way out again (Defensive Coordinator) and it doesn't work he could lose his fan base. It's time to get serious for this franchise. He has to open up and do what he got to do.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I would like this hire a lot...doesn't look like he would take s*** from anyone.

Posted

If you honestly believe that JR didn't know who Harbaugh was then you are delusional. That was more of a tongue in cheek response than anything else.

Posted

harbaugh just wasn't going to come here. people need to let it go.

miami was the only team on the east coast that was reportedly a serious contender for him and they were breaking the bank with their offer. he still said no.

Posted

Well this isn't happening, so please get a new #1