• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Fug no!He has bust written all over him,he benches 600 that doesn't mean anything.He will be this year's Poe.He will impress at the combine and suck in the NFL.

I completely disagree pie did not dominate at a small school where as Williams dominates at an amazing school. Totally different, your comparison is absurd!

#32 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

BIG fan of this guy... He might not be available when we pick if so I say it's a win win situation.. We either get Jesse Williams or Star Lotulelei

#33 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Barron has had a ruff rookie season. Great tackler, but has been below average in coverage. Bucs get some corners to help him out and he can get better tho.

#34 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

From what I've seen, Williams looks solid - like he can make a different on our defensive line with another starting caliber player (jesus christ not Fua)

#35 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

From what I've seen, Williams looks solid - like he can make a different on our defensive line with another starting caliber player (jesus christ not Fua)

Make enough cap space to sign Dwan Edwards... BOOM!!!! The D-Line would be nastier Hardy-Edwards-Williams-Johnson

#36 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Make enough cap space to sign Dwan Edwards... BOOM!!!! The D-Line would be nastier Hardy-Edwards-Williams-Johnson

Love it! With another good drafted DT, and some decent depth (I'm fine with Fua as the 3rd string DT) we'll have a very solid defensive line. I'm so excited to see what Johnson and Hardy can do with two good defensive tackles and a better secondary.

#37 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Love it! With another good drafted DT, and some decent depth (I'm fine with Fua as the 3rd string DT) we'll have a very solid defensive line. I'm so excited to see what Johnson and Hardy can do with two good defensive tackles and a better secondary.

This draft is stacked with defensive linemen so we could probably find another one in the 5th-6th round... We might have to cut Chris Gamble based on the salary cap so we might need to draft a CB in the 2nd round David Amerson or Logan Ryan will be there most likely. My insight is to draft a DT in the first and a O-Linemen in the 2nd though

#38 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,054 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

This draft is stacked with defensive linemen so we could probably find another one in the 5th-6th round... We might have to cut Chris Gamble based on the salary cap so we might need to draft a CB in the 2nd round David Amerson or Logan Ryan will be there most likely. My insight is to draft a DT in the first and a O-Linemen in the 2nd though

My preference is to go DT/WR or DT/OL. Call me crazy, but I'd be fine next year with Thomas/Norman/Captain (should be able to resign him for peanuts) as long as we have a dominant front 7 (completed by acquiring a young stud DT). I love Gamble, but the secondary wasn't terrible after he was gone and we played some pretty good passing offenses (Saints, Falcons) and that was with a 7th round rookie also starting at SS.

#39 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

My preference is to go DT/WR or DT/OL. Call me crazy, but I'd be fine next year with Thomas/Norman/Captain (should be able to resign him for peanuts) as long as we have a dominant front 7 (completed by acquiring a young stud DT). I love Gamble, but the secondary wasn't terrible after he was gone and we played some pretty good passing offenses (Saints, Falcons) and that was with a 7th round rookie also starting at SS.

I have a feeling we won't be able to resign Captain (just a hunch)... I feel our main goal should be to find a RG and a potential replacement for Jordan Gross. I'd love to see more of Lamont Bryant in the preseason the kid as potential, 6'5 runs a 4.3-4.5.

#40 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,557 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Lol what??? Yea it's a stacked DT class but half of them are prob going in the 1st. Which scrub do you want in the 5th or 6th?

#41 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Lol what??? Yea it's a stacked DT class but half of them are prob going in the 1st. Which scrub do you want in the 5th or 6th?

That's very true, I really don't know who I want in the draft in the later rounds yet let me see the combine/Senior Bowl

#42 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

I have a feeling we won't be able to resign Captain (just a hunch)... I feel our main goal should be to find a RG and a potential replacement for Jordan Gross. I'd love to see more of Lamont Bryant in the preseason the kid as potential, 6'5 runs a 4.3-4.5.

What??!! Really?? And we put this guy on the practice squad?? SMDH, fuging Rivera.

#43 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

What??!! Really?? And we put this guy on the practice squad?? SMDH, fuging Rivera.

Yesir http://www.nfldrafts...=2012&genpos=TE

I'm not that mad that we put him on the PS because he needed a little polishing

here's some highlights
http://www.nfl.com/v...-touchdown-bomb
http://www.nfl.com/v...e-wows-the-fans

#44 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

Yesir http://www.nfldrafts...=2012&genpos=TE

I'm not that mad that we put him on the PS because he needed a little polishing

here's some highlights
http://www.nfl.com/v...-touchdown-bomb
http://www.nfl.com/v...e-wows-the-fans

Yeah i knew about him from pre season, i just didnt know he was that fast. We could use some more speed at receiver outside of Smith. Murphy just cant catch.

#45 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yeah i knew about him from pre season, i just didnt know he was that fast. We could use some more speed at receiver outside of Smith. Murphy just cant catch.

You got that right... I have high hopes for Lamont Bryant, hopefully we'll see him with Cam in the preseason (or at least a better QB than Clausen)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.