#1 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I watched the game on TV and I've been noticing the crowd noise over the TV. It was pretty loud this Sunday. On Falcons drives when it was third down, I heard the crowd get loud and even heard chants of "DEFENSE" during the game.

Anyone that was at the stadium, was it that loud at the stadium or the Fox crew playing tricks on me and that we do have a wine and cheese fan base?

#2 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,316 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

It was loud on my TV also. So was the Kuechly smash on Roddy White. He got up a little shaky

#3 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Ummm it was loud in my head, but I was drunk. I put in work in the upper level. Your Welcome.

#4 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

I was at the game. Unfortunately, there seemed to be more blue seats and red jerseys then Panther fans. However, those had to be the loudest blue seats and Panther fans that stadium has had in years. No one sat on 3rd downs in my section. Yes, it was that loud.

It seems to trend that way. Stadium is often loud with fewer fans. Seems it's the deep-to-the-gut, never say never, die-hard fans that are there. They know it makes a difference to the team. And they can be loud, very loud.

You're welcome, Jordan Gross. Glad to do it!

#5 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Wow...if it was thought loud with only a few fans there...imagine what it would be like with a full house and everyone jumping and screaming....it could be like Seattle.

#6 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,854 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Wow...if it was thought loud with only a few fans there...imagine what it would be like with a full house and everyone jumping and screaming....it could be like Seattle.

It got close against the Packers last season. We definitely got loud and drowned out the go pack go chants.

#7 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

It got close against the Packers last season. We definitely got loud and drowned out the go pack go chants.

It can definitely be one of the loudest stadiums. The second time they beat the Cowturds in the playoffs was one of the most exciting crowds at a sporting event I've ever been a part of. You couldn't hear and there was so much banging on the seats and jumping the floor was shaking. It was great.

#8 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

I was there and it was loud, especially considering how many Falcons fans and empty seats there were... Jordan Gross even commented post game that he was proud of the fans for making as much noise as they did.

#9 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,499 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Gross said its the loudest he ever heard for us finally winning that coin toss. Wish i coulda been there

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,312 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

You're welcome.

Section 529 represent!

I got the 85 South chant started in my section.

#11 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

I was there. I think the fact that there were less people security was a lot more lax on the boisterous fans there. Another advantage was the empty seats we were beating on. You can hear the pounding on TV very good

#12 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 931 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

I was in section 521 and me and my peeps stood up every Falcons possession and yelled. Seemed a bit louder than normal, but I only go to 2 games a year. It was certainly louder than any game I've been to since 2008.

#13 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

It was loud, but no louder than GB 2011 or NO 2012. What made this more impressive, I guess, is that this game came when we were already out of the playoff hunt. Divisional games will do that for you, and the fast start didn't hurt anything either.

#14 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

I was in endzone 255. It was pretty loud. My son and I did our part. Can't wait to have a winning team again.

#15 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Section 118 was jacked up the whole game. It was very loud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com