Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Kenny Vaccaro on the rise FS Texas

51 posts in this topic

Will you people leave my thread?

lol they come in every thread on here and start jabbing at each others like siblings its amusing

we can easily get a good safety in the second.

Yeah I think Vaccaro would be a great fit but as of now, it seems he could fall in that later 1st round category. So I guess we could grab in the event of a trade down or a hurney-esque trade up haha

Good player though. There seems to be a lot of safety talent in Vaccaro, Elam, McDonald, Reid, Swearinger, Rambo, & one really strong potential sleeper in Zeke Motta.

Will you people leave my thread?

This whole thread lost credibility when you mentioned drafting Kenny Vaccaro in the top ten LOL...

This whole thread lost credibility when you mentioned drafting Kenny Vaccaro in the top ten LOL...

Says the douche bag who hasn't updated his signature in 3 weeks. Go back to the teen forums scrub.

Says the douche bag who hasn't updated his signature in 3 weeks. Go back to the teen forums scrub.

Be careful with your words Bwood is on the verge of becoming a mod.

Be careful with your words Bwood is on the verge of becoming a mod.

fugs given = 0.

I can't change my sig from my phone which is my only way of going on the huddle. Is it really that big of a deal?

bump I love this kid!