Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenny Vaccaro on the rise FS Texas

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1355364592' post='2044039']
This whole thread lost credibility when you mentioned drafting Kenny Vaccaro in the top ten LOL...
[/quote]Says the douche bag who hasn't updated his signature in 3 weeks. Go back to the teen forums scrub.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1355368862' post='2044159']
Says the douche bag who hasn't updated his signature in 3 weeks. Go back to the teen forums scrub.
[/quote]
Be careful with your words Bwood is on the verge of becoming a mod.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers Nation' timestamp='1355369740' post='2044184']
Be careful with your words Bwood is on the verge of becoming a mod.
[/quote]fugs given = 0.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1355369880' post='2044187']
fugs given = 0.
[/quote]lol'z

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1355368862' post='2044159']
Says the douche bag who hasn't updated his signature in 3 weeks. Go back to the teen forums scrub.
[/quote]

I can't change my sig from my phone which is my only way of going on the huddle. Is it really that big of a deal?

Posted · Report post

bump I love this kid!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ruff' timestamp='1355264871' post='2042530']

In that situation, who would trade back?

The star players are all gone. No one is going to want to move all the way up to take someone that will be of equal value when they draft.
[/quote]

Is it possible to trade with St. Louis. they have two first round picks so im sure they could be a little more need based when it comes to picking. alot of mocks now have them wanting chance warmack, allen or reciever, or Vaccaro. could we trade down form 14 to 22 for their 3rd round pick?

Posted · Report post

I think Vacarro is going to shoot up draft boards soon. People seem to forget that the rookie pay scale makes drafting certain positions early in the draft much easier. Look at Barron last year. I prefer a DT in the first though.

Posted · Report post

It looks like he is flying up draft boards. Could end up being the best player available on defense when we pick.

Posted · Report post

I'd be surprised to see us select Vaccaro at 14; to say the least.

His stock may be on the rise but I doubt he will go top 20. He would be a serious reach at 14 and I think there will be better players on the board that can make a bigger impact on this team right away.

Although, if the reports that we wanted Barron at 9 last year are true, Rivera must be behind the idea that we need a safety. I just wish there was an Earl Thomas/ Eric Berry in this draft.

I like Kenny's athleticism and instincts and he is as physical as they come but I don't see him as a true ball-hawking safety and this defense needs takeaways. However, if CJ and Kraken continue to get after the QBs as they have been, that could go a long away towards helping him out. Vaccaro covers ground in the secondary and looks to be a sure tackler in the open field. He doesn't shy away from contact and next to Godfrey they would both be good in run support but we need someone who excels in coverage and I'm just not sure how he is in that regard.

If he was the pick, I'd support the pick and Kenny 100%.

Posted · Report post

I really don't know where we should go with the first pick tbh. Is Vaccaro good enough to be taken at 14? I don't know. We could also use another receiver and bolster both lines

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigBeast52' timestamp='1358908625' post='2111304']
I really don't know where we should go with the first pick tbh. Is Vaccaro good enough to be taken at 14? I don't know. We could also use another receiver and bolster both lines
[/quote]

No he definitely isn't worth taking at 14, he takes terrible angles and there are guys I'd much rather have in my last line of defense that we could get in the 2nd or 4th.