Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Union thugs gone wild. Sucker punch/rip down tent

83 posts in this topic

Posted

In what way are labor unions not part of a free market? seems to me like the the ultimate in free market. Self regulation.

Posted

No one is talking about a tenure system like a state-federal job has..that is counterproductive.

Posted

In what way are labor unions not part of a free market? seems to me like the the ultimate in free market. Self regulation.

In the way that they control who does what, how and where contracts/payrolls are paid, and how much. All those journeyman protesting are just making sure they get paid for the rest of their lives like they were promised. Why is it that just because you work for the gov't or some corrupt union hall you get paid for life? that's bullshit to me. Mofo's didn't risk their lives in Iraq, they're just whiners.

Posted

In the way that they want to force people to join the union ... what part of that is "free"?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not in a union, so they're not doing a very good job of forcing people.

Posted

I'm not in a union, so they're not doing a very good job of forcing people.

You're not in a union because you have a choice. You're not forced to be in one to have a job.

Posted

apparently these fat farks are racist too...

clint-tarver-e1355341143250.jpg

Posted

That's garbage, and I think you know it.

Unions can organize just fine in a right to work state and generally have no trouble doing so.

If the union is well led and provides value to the membership, then right to work laws do not harm them in any way. Righ to work laws just sop the union for extorting the members for dues.

It's checks and balances, the company has the union to provide a check against ripping off the workers, the unions need a check against themselves and right to work is of way of doing that.

lol

yeah those unions are just too powerful, that's the real problem here; now that they've been effectively neutered in "right to work" states, we can really see those "checks and balances" do their work

the fact that you call a contract between employers and employees "extortion" is p funny when you have the nerve to start your post with "That's garbage, and I think you know it."

please, run back to rushbo and let me know what he thinks while claiming it as the product of your own free thinking again

Posted

that's the funny part about these free market dipshits taking such a stand against unions. why would they do that? (it's because they were told to by monied interests)

Posted

Came for the union discussion.

Stayed to see Stephen Crowder get punched in the face.

Posted

lol

yeah those unions are just too powerful, that's the real problem here; now that they've been effectively neutered in "right to work" states, we can really see those "checks and balances" do their work

the fact that you call a contract between employers and employees "extortion" is p funny when you have the nerve to start your post with "That's garbage, and I think you know it."

please, run back to rushbo and let me know what he thinks while claiming it as the product of your own free thinking again

Have you ever been a union member or been in management and had to deal with unionized labor?

Spend a few years experiencing it first hand then get back to me.

And keep rushbo to yourself. I've never tuned in so I am not the expert on his opinions that you seem to be

Posted

oh, please, tell me all about it.