#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

again with the personally attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

#17 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Check this out http://www.nationalf...e-NFL-7299.html

#18 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

Sorry my misunderstanding.

Check this out http://www.nationalf...e-NFL-7299.html

thanks for the link

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Of course if English is your second language, as I suspect it might be, just say so and most people will let your grammar slide.

#21 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

That's true. I guess no one would take a poor written thread seriously. D: English is NOT my second language. Korean.

#22 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

That's true. I guess no one would take a poor written thread seriously. D: English is NOT my second language. Korean.

So you're Korean but English isn't your second language? You learned to speak English first being Korean?

#23 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

So you're Korean but English isn't your second language? You learned to speak English first being Korean?

Korean>Japanese>English

#24 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Ahh, so it's your third language then. Gotcha.

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,976 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Part of it too might be that this subject has been discussed ad naseum... and rightly so, but if you don't know, then there's no harm in asking.

It's pretty much what Flopping said... I'd say the vast majority of people on here agree that having the read option as our base offense this season was one cause, if not the main cause of our offensive problems.

It doesn't effectively use our running backs, it hinders Cam's growth as an NFL QB and it just doesn't work very well in the NFL if you do it ALL THE TIME because NFL defenses are smart and NFL defensive players are fast and strong.

#26 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Part of it too might be that this subject has been discussed ad naseum... and rightly so, but if you don't know, then there's no harm in asking.

It's pretty much what Flopping said... I'd say the vast majority of people on here agree that having the read option as our base offense this season was one cause, if not the main cause of our offensive problems.

It doesn't effectively use our running backs, it hinders Cam's growth as an NFL QB and it just doesn't work very well in the NFL if you do it ALL THE TIME because NFL defenses are smart and NFL defensive players are fast and strong.

Would you consider Cam a pocket passer?

#27 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,617 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

When asked to be one, absolutely.

#28 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

When asked to be one, absolutely.

Not sure how people would feel about comparisons. What type of a quarterback is he?

#29 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationKinston

Cam is a pocket passer in my opinion. I've seen him take hits in the pocket while still getting the ball out with velocity. Cam runs when he has/asked to do so.

#30 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,976 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

I certainly think he has the ability to be one, and has shown that at times... I actually think that either the coaches have coached him to be more of a pocket passer, or that Cam has decided it's something he needs to do, because there are times when it is obvious he could run and he doesn't... he stands in the pocket and tries to make the pass.

Over the past couple of games, I think his pocket awareness has gotten better.. idk why? Earlier this season he wasn't "feeling" pressure the way he should have been and took some sacks that he shouldn't have imo.

To me, and this point has been made by others, Cam is a better, faster version of Ben Roethlisberger... that's who he compares most to imo. You watch Ben and he has an almost uncanny sense of the pocket and who is around him... he's not a fast or quick guy, but he always seems to find a way out of pressure. If Cam's pocket awareness continues to get better over time... the NFL better look out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com