- - - - -

Cam breaking habbit?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 0115

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

You're asking whether it's Cam's fault for keeping the ball and running when he pulls it back from the RB instead of play calling and the answer is no. It's a called play called an "option", and more specifically a "read option". On the more basic read option Cam has the option of handing off to the RB or keeping it himself and the decision is a quick one based on how the defense has reacted.

I could go into a more in depth explanation, including our triple read option plays, but this should give you a better idea.

This is what I meant. Because this is the option this has stunt Cams growth. Did biggest play asset basically stunt his growth in the running game?

#12 0115

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

They dont like new people on here...

=[ cry about it please.

#13 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

They dont like new people on here...

We love new people, unfortunately you have to start off strong. Making an OP with no football knowledge that's compounded with an absolutely atrocious grasp of the English language is rather off putting for a lot of people around here.

#14 0115

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

We love new people, unfortunately you have to start off strong. Making an OP with no football knowledge that's compounded with an absolutely atrocious grasp of the English language is rather off putting for a lot of people around here.

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

#15 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

This is what I meant. Because this is the option this has stunt Cams growth. Did biggest play asset basically stunt his growth in the running game?

Well it's been almost universally agreed that the OVERUSE of the option has been a hindrance, not only to Cam, but to the offense in general.

It is effective however when used sparingly.

As to it stunting Cam's personal growth in the running game......I'm not really following you on that.

#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

again with the personally attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

#17 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Check this out http://www.nationalf...e-NFL-7299.html

#18 0115

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

I didn't attack you, I was speaking a fact. Nothing is wrong with it, just expect to be picked on. It's the nature of the beast. If you don't get offended and pitch a bitch, you will be fine around here.

Sorry my misunderstanding.

Check this out http://www.nationalf...e-NFL-7299.html

thanks for the link

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

again with the personal attack. what is so wrong coming to a football forum and asking a simple question and asking some one with knowledge about football? is this not a carolina panthers forum? and please spare the attack on the grammaaaarr.

As to the grammar, you need to get it together because you are communicating with a written language. You aren't speaking to someone and unfortunately we have to understand what you're typing. Poor grammar is not only painful to read, it also makes it harder to get your point across.

You are using a medium of communication that requires proper written language, please keep that in mind.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Of course if English is your second language, as I suspect it might be, just say so and most people will let your grammar slide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users