Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just heard Santa will no longer smoke and wears faux fur, what the hell is next?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously, what the fug is up with this country trying to cater to everyone's sensitive needs? It's not going to work, there are just too many opinions.

On the radio, I heard a new version of "The night before Christmas" will be rewritten so that Santa does not smoke a pipe and has faux fur, supposedly to be more appropriate for children.

What the hell is next? A multiracial, gay, anti-gun, pro-life, elf worker union, animal activist Santa who uses robotic reindeer so that the real reindeer don't get to cold?

Posted

WHEN WILL IT END!!!!

Posted

Too far...

Posted

If santa could drop me a solar panel instead of a lump of coal that'd be grrreeaaat. I like my punishments to be as carbon-neutral as possible.

Posted

Im not so sure those deer are "grass fed" as it would be hard for them to eat that in the Artic...

Id like to see him in a Prius delevering his message of Peace, love and legalized Marijuana to the childrens of the world..of course before the drones shoot him down as he would be considered a threat to the US.

he does have a really long beard..

Posted

soon he'll be skinny cause they've switched his diet to rice cakes and soybean juice.

Posted

I have news for you all...

Santa isn't real...

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't believe in you either

Posted

Well then who is that strange old guy who keeps visiting me in the middle of the night?

Posted

chubby with a neck beard?

Posted

haha yeah those crybaby libs are always bitchin about the most trivial bullshït, right guys?

Posted

oh no!

anybody can rewrite or alter any christmas song they want provided they're not violating any copyright laws. it's called freedom of expression and if you don't like it then maybe north korea is the country for you.