Photo
- - - - -

Just Got This in the Mail

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#25 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

what you should do if find Colin Jones, knock him out, steal his gear, put the helmet on, then go warm up on the field with the team.
It's fool proof

Dont knock out Colin Jones we may need him.Knock out Jimmy Clausen

#26 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

After the game at the buses if your best bet.

#27 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Well I went to the hotel the team was staying at tonight and literally was parking to have the valet park my car at the same time Cam was doing so with Louis Murphy.

I proceeded to check in next to Cam and small talk with him. I pulled out the helmet from my bag but he said he was just "laying low" tonight and didn't want to sign or take a picture with me.

As I was checking in Frank Alexander, Joe Adams, and Greg Hardy rolled in. Hardy took off quick but both Adams and Frank signed my helmet and I got a picture with Joe Adams. Saw Clausen walk in with his mother and Cam yelled "Hey Mrs. Clausen!"

Regardless it was a great experience. Hoping tomorrow at breakfast I can talk with more of the guys and get my helmet filled up with John Hancocks.

I stayed at the same hotel as the team for the Washington game and saw people have success with autographs using this strategy. There are some guys (Cam, Smitty, Beason) who purposely avoided the autograph hounds, but several other guys were willing to sign. I assumed the guys who avoided signing were doing so because the hounds were clearly not Panther fans and most likely planned to turn around and sell the stuff on eBay or wherever else. If you're wearing your Panthers gear and show them you're a true fan, you'll increase your chances of getting a signature I'd say.

Just make sure they're not with their family when you make a move.

#28 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Mother of god! I want that!

#29 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hold up a sign that says you have cancer n that will get their attention. btw what a waste of money for a piece of plastic, just so another man can write his name on it.

Really dude?

#30 beastson52

beastson52

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hold up a sign that says you have cancer n that will get their attention. btw what a waste of money for a piece of plastic, just so another man can write his name on it.

Some 15yr old girl and her family did this in El Paso Tx ( where im from) and are in deep pooh for lying about it and receiving about 20k worth of donations! Moral of the story is, DONT even think about doing this unless you want to catch a federal case.......

#31 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Future Training Camp MVP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Posted Image

Official Panthers on-field Riddell Speed Revolution helmet.

The girlfriend just sent me this as an early Christmas present. She knows I am going to the game in San Diego this weekend and I want to try my luck at getting it signed by as many players as possible before it goes into a display case.

So I am asking the huddle...what do you think would be the best approach to try and get it signed? My options:

1. Get to the stadium early and wait for the team bus to arrive and try to greet the players as they get off?

2. Enter the stadium as early as possible and get to the visitor's tunnel area?

3. Enter the stadium during warm-ups and try to get a trainers attention or somebody to come over and bring it onto the field? I have field level seats just a couple rows up from the behind the Panther's bench.

4. Pray we win and wait around after the game for the players to exit the stadium and get on the bus?

My answer depends on your age. Please provide an answer to the following:
A) I am between the ages of 4-14
B) I am at least 15
C) I am 16 yrs old, but either (1) dont have a license or (2) am still in middle school.
D) I am over the age of 17
E) this thread is dildos

Just messing with ya man, sweet helmet