Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giants are gonna smack some Falcon ass!

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This week, I'm rooting loud and proud for the G-men, the Falcon fans just think this is a "phase" and that the Falcons will re-coup and get back on track.....not! Their team maybe the most overrated team in NFL history, I'm betting my money on the Giants pass-rush. Ryan will get KILLED

Posted · Report post

like they did ours? :(

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Greensboro' timestamp='1355545219' post='2046830']
This week, I'm rooting loud and proud for the G-men, the Falcon fans just think this is a "phase" and that the Falcons will re-coup and get back on track.....not! Their team maybe the most overrated team in NFL history, I'm betting my money on the Giants pass-rush. Ryan will get KILLED
[/quote]

How in the blue fug can you say the Falcons are over-rated???

Every single media head not named Deion Sanders has said that we're not any good and our record is a reflection of an easy schedule, not team talent. Then you have people like the Skip Bayless and Heath Evans that flat-out say Atlanta stinks, every single chance they get.

So again, how the hell is Atlanta over-rated??? I'll wait for your response that will never come.

Posted · Report post

I don't think ATL is over rated. I mean you are 11-2 in the NFL which isn't easy to do. I just think your run game sucks and your defense is a little soft. Turner is just a fat north/south guy now. Your pass rush is pretty piss poor. Who knows how the cookie crumbles, but the Falcons certainly don't seem like a team destined for the Super Bowl.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BlanksKarma' timestamp='1355594546' post='2047145']
How in the blue fug can you say the Falcons are over-rated???

Every single media head not named Deion Sanders has said that we're not any good and our record is a reflection of an easy schedule, not team talent. Then you have people like the Skip Bayless and Heath Evans that flat-out say Atlanta stinks, every single chance they get.

So again, how the hell is Atlanta over-rated??? I'll wait for your response that will never come.
[/quote]

Losing close games to shitty teams like the Raiders, having two loses to teams with losing records. The giants will kill you tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro' timestamp='1355600487' post='2047211']
Losing close games to shitty teams like the Raiders, having two loses to teams with losing records. The giants will kill you tomorrow.
[/quote]

Again, how is that being over-rated? The vast majority of people think Atlanta is a .500 team that caught a few breaks and played a weak schedule, that's being rated average. Unless you're saying Atlanta is a sub .500 team, which I disagree with..

As far as the game against the Giants go, we'll find out tomorrow. I certainly don't like our chances, if we play like we did against the Panthers we'll be embarrassed again.

Posted · Report post

yeah the Falcons have gotten lucky just squeezing by this season though. They definitely don't have anywhere close to a superbowl caliber team. One dimension on offense and a pretty sucky defense

Posted · Report post

The Falcons are an 8-8 posing as a playoff team.

There luck has run out.

Posted · Report post

Giants suck

Posted · Report post

Not looking good for this topic.

Posted · Report post

Its halftime and this has not happened

Posted · Report post

I've never seen a more hot and cold team than the Giants.