Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Connecticut school shooting: Westboro Baptist Church planning to picket

44 posts in this topic

I will ride with you... I'm serious.

Both of you can stay at my place. Michelob Ultra's, valley skanks and pizza on me.

It would be wonderful if people came to Newtown from everywhere to block out that hideous group. It is unbelievable that they tend to show up and protest there. Hope they get what they deserve.

To the Christians out there, if you don't know what demonic activity looks like, just look at the leaders of Westboro Baptist church and their dealings.

what evidence do you have to blame this on demons? could it be they're just assholes?

1 person likes this

so insanely stupid. they must have like a one or two page bible they read because almost everything they do is COUNTER to what is actually in the bible.

yeah no true christian would do such a thing

1 person likes this

I notice they never picket memorials for Crips, Bloods, MS13... Oh right! Can't sue when you're dead.

yeah no true christian would do such a thing

yeah the no true scotsman thing is kind of a bitch when trying to come to a conclusion on these sorts of matters, but there's definitely a clear cut difference between the stuff that guy jesus said and the stuff WBC (and basically all of institutionalized mainstream modern christianity) believes in

i do think its kind of funny when modern christians bop into a conversations about WBC and talk about how they "aren't really christians" when they hate gays and think homeless people should go get fugged and think catholics are in hell because of doctrinal differences

whenever i chat with my non believing friends and we get on the subject i just say, read about Jesus only. they go yeah man but i don't like organized religion. i go perfect. neither did he.

2 people like this

If I'm the father of one of the slain children...I'm going to jail if they protest near my kid's funeral. What sick freaking brainwashed people.

I'm sure they'll puss out or something

if not I expect some serious shït to go down

These people disgust me. And I'm really tired of people bashing all Christians because of what these few idiots continue to do... Then again, can't say I'm surprised because many that are bashing Christians do so on a regular basis even when Westboro isn't trolling.

They are not a church. They are not Christians. Plain and simple.

What they are is disgusting, vile, putrid pieces of attention whoring garbage.

1 person likes this

why are you guys all upset that someone is planning to say publicly what people like tbterror have already been saying in the tinderbox?

we had this blamed on gays and working women within a few hours, but if someone dares to actually have the balls to show their face while they say it, we get mad?

1 person likes this

god i just want to drive an 18 wheeler at full speed through a crowd of those fugers