Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted

Huh?

I've already posted this link. This is the foundation of all the "actor" malarkey regarding Sandy Hook (and just about every other event that's ever happened).

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

They're looney tunes.

Posted

I've already posted this link. This is the foundation of all the "actor" malarkey regarding Sandy Hook (and just about every other event that's ever happened).

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

They're looney tunes.

Yea that site in general looks looney tunes....tony hawk...michael mcdonald? lol.

That still doesn't take away from any of the legitimate arguments that have been made though. I wouldnt doubt if that site was made to discredit those who are catching on.

Posted

Yea that site in general looks looney tunes....tony hawk...michael mcdonald? lol.

That still doesn't take away from any of the legitimate arguments that have been made though. I wouldnt doubt if that site was made to discredit those who are catching on.

Seriously? Now that's some circular thinking ....

(And, what would those "legitimate arguments" be?)

Posted

Seriously? Now that's some circular thinking ....

(And, what would those "legitimate arguments" be?)

Well its not like it isnt standard operating procedure for them, haha. The dark factions of the establishment are very persistent when it comes to misleading people who are searching for truth, with false scapgoats and "controlled opposition." Legitimate arguments concerning the apparent cover-up are all over this thread. If you feel like educating yourself I would suggest reading through it. One obvious thing to point to would be that Emily Parker is not dead. Considering this, that would also leave one to believe that "Robbie Parker" was an actor, as was displayed in his interview.

Posted

Like I said...we know the official account of this is bogus. Considering the actors they've hired to pose as parents, my question is valid. Just trying to figure it all out.

You seem to accept the "actor" theory as fact. Where did you get your info?

Posted

Well its not like it isnt standard operating procedure for them, haha. The dark factions of the establishment are very persistent when it comes to misleading people who are searching for truth, with false scapgoats and "controlled opposition." Legitimate arguments concerning the apparent cover-up are all over this thread. If you feel like educating yourself I would suggest reading through it. One obvious thing to point to would be that Emily Parker is not dead. Considering this, that would also leave one to believe that "Robbie Parker" was an actor, as was displayed in his interview.

I've read this entire thread ... actually some of it more than once ... and I don't see any legitimate arguments of a cover-up and definitely see no proof that Emilie Parker is not dead. Show me ... because that crap leads right back to the looney tunes website.

I re-read to find the entry of this "actor" theory into the thread, and you just made a statement of "fact" without any backing. I found the "Wellaware" website by doing some more research .... so, where's your basis?

Posted

You seem to accept the "actor" theory as fact. Where did you get your info?

Well for one, considering that Emilie Parker is not dead, that would have to mean the interviewee known as "Robbie Parker" was an actor. Also, if you watch his interview, it is very obvious that as soon as the camera starts rolling he puts on a different face and goes into full-fledged acting mode - going from chipper and happy, to sad and distraught - although he really couldve done a better job to make it more believable.

Posted

I've read this entire thread ... actually some of it more than once ... and I don't see any legitimate arguments of a cover-up and definitely see no proof that Emilie Parker is not dead. Show me ... because that crap leads right back to the looney tunes website.

I re-read to find the entry of this "actor" theory into the thread, and you just made a statement of "fact" without any backing. I found the "Wellaware" website by doing some more research .... so, where's your basis?

Well...if you've read the entire thread and still dont find anything wrong or curious with the official reporting on all this, then i dont know what else to say. Guess they got the grips on pretty tight with you, haha :P

Posted

Well...if you've read the entire thread and still dont find anything wrong or curious with the official reporting on all this, then i dont know what else to say. Guess they got the grips on pretty tight with you, haha :P

Just give me your basis for saying Emilie is not dead. You base your argument on the "father" on the "fact" that she's not dead ... but you don't back that up with anything.

What is it? Link?

Posted

Just give me your basis for saying Emilie is not dead. You base your argument on the "father" on the "fact" that she's not dead ... but you don't back that up with anything.

What is it? Link?

I thought you had read thoroughly through this thread already?

Posted

Picture of her with Obama after the shooting...

628x471.jpg

Posted

Picture of her with Obama after the shooting...

628x471.jpg

That's your "fact" ... lame, lame, lame.

I mean ... "they" are smart enough to pull off the biggest hoax ever, but NOT smart enough to not have the "dead" girl photographed with the President of the United States AFTER she's dead???? Really? That's what makes sense to you? Really?