Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphy

60 posts in this topic

Posted

We need a receiver that can steal the immunity idol from Nakamura. Obviously Gettis can't.

You mean Armanti? Murphy is actually the one standing in his way of becoming our no. 2 receiver at the moment. LaFell can't come back soon enough.

I haven't been clamoring for a new WR, but if we have a shot at getting Wallace for a reasonable price or fall into a BPA position in the draft, we might as well take one because dayum...our receiving core is pathetic.

Posted

He just does not make those tough catches in traffic..he never fights for the ball. the ball he caught..on the slant was just thrown so hard it stuck to him...great Cam throw moment. He had that end zone jump ball but apparently has been coached by Nakamura on how to attack the jump ball.

What about that 50 yd catch vs the Eagles

Posted

I don't think he is terrible but we can definitely do better. Please tell me Lafell is coming back this weekend...

What did Chicago give up for Brandon Marshall again, a third rounder? Instead we trade for Murphy, LOL.

I'm pretty sure Lafell was active Sunday.

Posted

I'm pretty sure Lafell was active Sunday.

True he wasn't on the inactive list, but I don't recall seeing him playing. I could be wrong though.

Posted

True he wasn't on the inactive list, but I don't recall seeing him playing. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, he played.

Posted

You mean Armanti?

I mean any starter that sucks that has figured out how to stay out if Rivera's inconsistent "doghouse." Naka was the first to come to mind but sure, you could put Armanti in that category as well.

Posted

Why waste a Third round pick on a proven commodity and playmaker?

At least it was a 7th rounder for Murphy, Hurney knew what he was getting with this pick.

I mean it is not like we traded a 2nd to get a QB to convert to a WR..ha ha that would be insane..right?

WASTE???

SERIOUSLY???

I would have traded A LOT more than just a third for Brandon Marshall, he would have fit PERFECT on this team.

Posted

I have a feeling that we could go WR in the draft. We need a #1. Smith and Adams in the slot. Gettis and Lafell. By Murphy, Pilares, and Edwards to arena league. I think there are some good WRs in the draft, but perhaps only Allen (cal) from Greensboro, I think, has the stuff to take over as a #1 from day 1. (I have not studied the group from Tennessee, however).

Posted

WASTE???

SERIOUSLY???

I would have traded A LOT more than just a third for Brandon Marshall, he would have fit PERFECT on this team.

Hint: He was being sarcastic.

Posted

Why waste a Third round pick on a proven commodity and playmaker?

At least it was a 7th rounder for Murphy, Hurney knew what he was getting with this pick.

I mean it is not like we traded a 2nd to get a QB to convert to a WR..ha ha that would be insane..right?

WASTE???

SERIOUSLY???

Hint: He was being sarcastic.

I guess in a generation of similes and LOLs you have to subtitle words now.

tumblr_lus5zshaQv1qafrh6.jpg

Posted

WASTE???

SERIOUSLY???

Brandon Marshall would have been a cancer on this team the same as he was his last year for Denver (without Cutler) and for Miami (without Cutler).

The only cure for Marshall cancer is the Cutler treatment.

Posted

Cam woulda swagged it all away..id take Marshall over Bowe any day.