Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

According to the Stats, Our Offensive Line Sucks

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, I agree.

Posted

All of this and Cam is still playing like the best QB in the league

Ha, no. Bob Griffin AKA Ed from Good Burger is the best in the NFL. According to every Skins fan in North and South Carolina. Duh!

Posted

I'm watching Norman and DT's on D.

..... I just threw up

Posted

..... I just threw up

Explain.

Posted

Amini silatolu is our worst linemen. i re watched the game today an he was constantly losing his blocking battles and getting pushed backwards. Hopefully he can improve but i'm skeptical he can be a starting NFL linemen

Posted

Explain.

Watching Josh Norman makes me vomit, Fua Too

Posted

Deep.

Posted

A big thing that skews the statistics for the left side is that a majority of the team's option plays go to that side :(

Posted

You can't judge an individuals performance on the oline based on the result of the play. Gross is playing fine and wins his match ups far more often than he loses. Based on their ranking stats you could pancake your opposing player but someone else could whiff and let the defence into the backfield, it just makes no sense. PFF have him graded absolutely fine and they don't consider how we'll the ball carrier did, just how well gross dealt with the players opposite him.

Posted

You can't judge an individuals performance on the oline based on the result of the play. Gross is playing fine and wins his match ups far more often than he loses. Based on their ranking stats you could pancake your opposing player but someone else could whiff and let the defence into the backfield, it just makes no sense. PFF have him graded absolutely fine and they don't consider how we'll the ball carrier did, just how well gross dealt with the players opposite him.

Consider this as well- during the Dallas game we ran to the left where Gross sealed the DE inside which left Tolbert to block Ware- who completely whiffed and went for no gain. The OL did their job flawlessly, but that's not reflected in the stats.

People have to realize that stats, good or bad, are a piece of the puzzle, not the whole picture.

Posted

I'm still waiting for you to respond chuck.

Posted

Does anyone see us taking an OL with our first round pick?