Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We need to take a WR in the 2nd

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

everyone got mad when lafell dropped the td pass that could have beat the cheifs.

Posted · Report post

I like Lafell and unlike a lot of people here think he'll be a strong #2. But we need to be grooming a #1.

Posted · Report post

damn same time post.. lol

Posted · Report post

okayyyy

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1356752271' post='2065291']
bad kids do grow out of that phase.panthers already have to many nice guys.
[/quote]

Sure ask the Vikings about Harvin.

Posted · Report post

Patterson won't be there and will be the first WR off the board followed closely by Allen and then Hunter. Rogers or Williams should be there with our 2nd. Not a fan of Williams but I would not hate the pick.

Posted · Report post

Yep

Between T-Will, Rogers, Patton, Hopkins, Tavon & Hunter, a handful of them will be there for our 2nd rounder methinks

Later in the draft, Corey Fuller, Jordan Matthews, & Conner Vernon would be good ones to look at but I really would like to go after one of those potential 2nd rounders

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TMS3426' timestamp='1356794521' post='2065555']

Sure ask the Vikings about Harvin.
[/quote]
or ask the panthers about Cam.people in college make mistakes and sometimes more than once. i guess you would have hated if we drafted Janoris Jenkins as well?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='kahakai' timestamp='1356797561' post='2065579']
Yep

Between T-Will, Rogers, Patton, Hopkins, Tavon & Hunter, a handful of them will be there for our 2nd rounder methinks

Later in the draft, Corey Fuller, Jordan Matthews, & Conner Vernon would be good ones to look at but I really would like to go after one of those potential 2nd rounders
[/quote]
i like Corey Fuller as a prospect as well, could be there in the 4th.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1356800640' post='2065615']
or ask the panthers about Cam.people in college make mistakes and sometimes more than once. i guess you would have hated if we drafted Janoris Jenkins as well?
[/quote]

I actually was hoping that we drafted Janoris. Rogers is far worse a kid than him in all aspects.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TMS3426' timestamp='1356806349' post='2065675']

I actually was hoping that we drafted Janoris. Rogers is far worse a kid than him in all aspects.
[/quote]

why

Posted · Report post

From what I've heard he's not a good person at all. I heard Janoris is a good enough kid that made stupid mistakes. I'd like to get a couple people that are nasty, but not the team cancer type players.