66 replies to this topic

#46 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,347 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

We have our Harvin, Armanti Edwards; and he's under utilized. Also could see Joe Adams playing the part if he gets more time on the field.

Percy Harvin is beyond better than Armanti Edwards. Percy is an athlete and can do great damage with the football in his hands. WR, RB, KR, PR and all very effectively. Meanwhile, on a weekly basis, Armanti doesn't know when he will see the field again.

#47 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Tavon Austin /thread

#48 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

We have our Harvin, Armanti Edwards; and he's under utilized. Also could see Joe Adams playing the part if he gets more time on the field.

Dear God please do not mention Percy Harvin and Armanti Edwards in the same sentence ever again.

#49 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

Lol, what does Percy Harvin have that Armanti Edwards doesn't? Posted Image

#50 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,439 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

http://www.rotoworld...97/percy-harvin

could pry get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.. i know you guys hate trading draft picks but this guy is dynamic and was doing nice things with ponder as his qb and is dynamic in the return game as well..
id offer our 3rd and 6th next year along with this seasons 5th for him. that may be giving up too much but him and smitty would be fantastic. plus hes 24. trade and lock him up like we did olsen

Very close to Smitty in his prime once the ball is in his hands.

I would love it and offer what it took outside of a 1st rounder. If we could package multiple 3rds over two years, I'd do it, but don't prefer to. But hey, if we can do it for Armanti, why not?

He would be a perfect fit in this offense and the answers to all of our woes on returns. Also, has anyone else looked to see, although I'm pretty sure, wasn't he at Florida with Cam?

#51 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Lol, what does Percy Harvin have that Armanti Edwards doesn't? Posted Image

Really? There are people out there who think Percy Harvin and Armanti Edwards are equal? LOL
With the exception of like 2 returns Armanti is really good at running in place 4 steps then getting tackled. He played qb and has only played wr for a few years and is just now barely showing he can get open on blown coverage and manage not to drop the pass... Percy is on an entire different level than Armanti and its not even close

#52 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Why did we draft Cam Newton? We already had a Cam Newton on the team: Jimmy Clauson.

#53 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Not to mention, Armanti has the edge cause he threw a pass this year Posted Image!

#54 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Armanti is greater IMO because he does not have migranes.

Other than not having playmaking ability, no natural feel for playing wideout, lack of confidence at the NFL level id say its Armanti by a mile..

#55 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

*double post..for her pleasure.

#56 Panthers4lyfe

Panthers4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Very close to Smitty in his prime once the ball is in his hands.

I would love it and offer what it took outside of a 1st rounder. If we could package multiple 3rds over two years, I'd do it, but don't prefer to. But hey, if we can do it for Armanti, why not?

He would be a perfect fit in this offense and the answers to all of our woes on returns. Also, has anyone else looked to see, although I'm pretty sure, wasn't he at Florida with Cam?

yep they were at FL together. he makes things happen with the ball, god the possibilities with him and smitty

#57 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

I would trade a 2nd for Harvin in a heartbeat. Dude is making plays every time I watch the Vikings. (when he is playing)

#58 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Other than not having playmaking ability, no natural feel for playing wideout, lack of confidence at the NFL level id say its Armanti by a mile..

in a nutshell.

#59 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Percy Harvin was the 2nd best receiver in the league most of the year, if we could somehow get him, I would be ecstatic.

#60 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

We already have Smitty, and I am afraid they will bump heads. Plus Percy falling out with a coach that sided with him. We don't need that type of player unless he conforms to the system much like Moss when he calmed it down in NE. Percy might be the new T.O. but with a nastier diva attitude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com