#1 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

Finally! The only thing I miss about my droid is available for my Iphone. :rock:

No more :roadrage:while being led by other crappy navigation apps!

#2 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Thank God.

I have already used it twice. All others suck.

#3 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,096 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Its pretty awesome. Love the navigation and layout of it.

#4 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,641 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Google was forced to let Apple use it because some of the streets have rounded corners.

#5 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,611 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

lol upgrade suckers

Still have google maps on mine. Always have

#6 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

You know, you could just buy an Android device. I know it's a novel idea but the hardware is better AND it won't direct you into a lake.

Everybody wins!

#7 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

You know, you could just buy an Android device. I know it's a novel idea but the hardware is better AND it won't direct you into a lake.

Everybody wins!

iphone shits on android phones

ive had an htc evo, evo 3d, epic, and nexus and all were pieces of poo.. idk bout the gsIII tho, ive heard a lot of good things about it.

#8 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

yea androids blow

#9 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

iphone shits on android phones

ive had an htc evo, evo 3d, epic, and nexus and all were pieces of poo.. idk bout the gsIII tho, ive heard a lot of good things about it.

Sorry, I'll take my superior hardware, OS and ability to not have to put iTunes on my computer over looking trendy.

How long before the iPhone has a quad core processor and 2 gigs of RAM? Maybe iPhone 7?

#10 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Sorry, I'll take my superior hardware, OS and ability to not have to put iTunes on my computer over looking trendy.

How long before the iPhone has a quad core processor and 2 gigs of RAM? Maybe iPhone 7?

dont know much about the quad core processer kagigger but ill take my 512 mb of ram in my 4s than your 2 gigs and enjoy my superior battery life.

#11 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

dont know much about the quad core processer kagigger but ill take my 512 mb of ram in my 4s than your 2 gigs and enjoy my superior battery life.

lol I can go for 24+ hours without charging with about 5 hours of screen time. I don't really care about anything beyond that.

#12 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

lol I can go for 24+ hours without charging with about 5 hours of screen time. I don't really care about anything beyond that.

lol i highly doubt that.. but i agree with you that battery life is the most important thing to me

but then again, you can do some cool poo with a jailbroken iphone

#13 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

That's the good thing about choices, we can all choose what best fits us...

I'm a verizon customer so I started with Android... I was the biggest android spokesperson and fan boy... But after awhile too many things started to annoy me. I finally tried the iphone (Reluctantly) and it's the best phone I've ever had times 10.

I don't care about how a device specs out... I care about usability, reliability, and convenience for me.

#14 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

lol i highly doubt that.. but i agree with you that battery life is the most important thing to me

but then again, you can do some cool poo with a jailbroken iphone

Not only did I not make that statistic up, I also never said battery life was the most important ting to me.

#15 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

^^^

Not only did I not make that statistic up, I also never said battery life was the most important ting to me.

im pretty sure you made that up, no android phone last 24 hours with 5 hours of usage. as far as you "saying" that, you implied it. dont be a kid with that bs... then again im talking to a wrestling fan so idk why i even got into it.

/convo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com