Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More reasons to root AGAINST the Giants

39 posts in this topic

Posted

With them being defending Superbowl champs to them beating us bad on national tv there is an even bigger reason to root against the giants down the stretch and hoping they dont make it to the playoffs. With the rule were you cant talk to or interview other teams coaches or staff during the season and only when their season is done we need to root against the giants because if we are serious about getting a good GM then we want Ross or Gettleman who are both with the giants. Having a GM sooner benifits us because it helps us bring in a coaching staff sooner so hopefully all the options we are hoping for arent all gone. While I dont think they will go super quick I would just like to be able to name the GM as soon as possible so we can start getting a better look on what the staff will look like.

GM - Ross

HC - Kelly

OC - Kelly's choice( hopefully someone with a good amount of NFL experience)

DC - idk anyone good really.

so all in all root against the giants so we can get this train rolling.

Posted

I hate the cowboys too much to allow this.

Posted

They are a pro team from New York City. That's all the reason anyone should ever need.

2 people like this

Posted

If you're having trouble with this, just picture a guy with a spray tan wearing a wife beater and a gold chain rocking a flat-brimmed Giants hat telling you, in that lovely Long Island accent, how great Eli Manning is.

1 person likes this

Posted

If it'll get us Ross, then hopefully they miss out on the postseason. I'm in a tough predicament because I hate both the Giants and Redskins. Hopefully, both miss out and Dallas gets in. I don't mind the cowboys

Posted

I hate the Cowboys and RGIII...damn you Philly for sucking so bad!!!

Posted

The Redskins are a joke without a punchline, and Philly, New York, and DallASS are detestable in every conceivable facet. In short, the NFC Least can drown like Atlantis.

Posted

If it'll get us Ross, then hopefully they miss out on the postseason. I'm in a tough predicament because I hate both the Giants and Redskins. Hopefully, both miss out and Dallas gets in. I don't mind the cowboys

Pie given for having Ms. Dior in your sig.

Posted

This sounds like one reason. Not more reasons.

Posted

Why, we likely won't be hiring anyone until after the Superbowl regardless.

Posted

I thought the whole no talking to other teams was for coaches, not front office personnel? I may very well be wrong though.

Posted

Sorry, I despise Ed from Good Burgers cornball fake ass and The Cowboys more at this point.