Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best COD map?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Just curious what u think is the best COD map is? Been playing Black Ops 2 and it seems like the hardest one to camp in so far.

Lets keep the choices to MW 1/2/3, BO 1/2, world at war

Posted

I always liked Rust on MW2. It really suited my play style since it was really fast paced. For some reason that map hardly ever comes up when I play though.

Posted

Dustbowl

Posted

It isn't my fave or the best but I always liked Jungle in BO1.

Posted

Hotel on BO1. I loved setting claymores in the elevators then send the elevator down. Fun times.

Posted

I liked pretty much all the World at War maps. I miss those enormous maps.

Posted

I always liked Rust on MW2. It really suited my play style since it was really fast paced. For some reason that map hardly ever comes up when I play though.

Probably because they took it out of the TDM rotation not long after and had it only in FFA I believe.

World at War maps were great, but that was about the only good thing about the game unfortunately.

I think CoD4 had really good maps that were balanced. MW2 had some good stuff too. BO1 was ok. MW3 was the worst IMO. Hated those maps.

Posted

best maps were pre-cod4 (dawnville, carentan, toujane, etc.)

but from those choices i'll go with strike and crash from cod4

Posted

Shipment on COD4 LOLOLOLOL

Posted

I think COD 4 had the best collection of maps of any of these games. My favorites from that were Pipeline, Crash, Showdown. I would destroy people on Countdown even though it wasn't my favorite.

If I had to pick a favorite I would probably say Crash.

I really like what they've done with the BO2 maps though. Seems like they went back to basics.

Posted

Shipment I once went 174-20 on that map, first life I would go for 7 kills and put the chopper and air strike up and for the rest of the game I would get 5 kills and then die intentionally so could spam air strikes for the rest of the game and every time I dropped an air strike I would get at least 10 kills so basically I would get on average 10 kills a life

Favela

Afghan

Ambush

Hotel - started one game 37-0 and wasn't camping was running around in the cq areas with a ak74u and was wrecking people the only person that stopped me put on a shotgun if not for that I think I'd still would be continuing that kill streak now

Posted

shipment is fun on domination, lol...i do like strike too for COD4