Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ban Canines of mass destruction.....NOW

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[b][color=#3399FF]What the hell is wrong with this country? The stupid argument is that you can't stop a Pit Bull who is determined to commit murder.[/color]

[color=#3399FF]The truth is, that if we make it easy (as it is now) we are all at fault.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#3399FF]Also, make it more difficult to own a Pit Bull. Reasonable, law abiding people will have no problem with that.[/color][/b]

[u][b]Would this have changed anything that happened this week?[/b][/u]

[b][color=#3399FF][color=#3399FF]Yes...without the specific breeding Pit Bulls would not have killed as many Men, Women and Children as they have this year already.. Coroners who do the autopsies say some of the victims were literally crushed or ripped to shreads by the Pit's massive jaws. The body type and temprament makes these dogs lethal with 1 attack. These types of canines have no use in the civilian world. None of those Men, Women and Children that were mauled to death by that type of dog had a chance of surviving.[/color]

[b][color=#3399FF]If you want to defend that type of pet keeping being legal...what the hell is it needed for? Why would you trade all the innocent lives that have been lost?[/color][/b][/color][/b]

[size=4][b]Let's look at the stats so far during the current 2012 Calender Year.[/b][/size]
[size=4][b]19 people, 10 of them just kids under the age of 6 were killed by Pit Bull or Pit Bull mixes so far this year.[/b][/size]

[size=4][b]I for one hope our Government calls for the surrender of these beasts for immediate euthinization. [/b][/size]
[size=4][b]At the very least Mr. President, call for mandatory sterilization of these Canines of Mass Destruction and within a 10 year window they will cease to murder innocent victims in the United States. [/b][/size]

Posted · Report post

trying too hard.

Posted · Report post

It's a scientific fact that you can breed hostility and aggression into a dog.

death by dachshund? Nope

Posted · Report post

While is disagree with your thread, it still receives a 10/10.

Panthro, you can't breed in aggression, but you can breed for it.

Posted · Report post

Bump cause it's topical.

Remember this was a parody of a gun thread.

Posted · Report post

this is actually a question i'm interested in exploring. i've heard impassioned rages by both sides but never anything approaching a rational dialogue on it.

Posted · Report post

to

this is actually a question i'm interested in exploring. i've heard impassioned rages by both sides but never anything approaching a rational dialogue on it.

It's rational to think if you take a historicaly feral animal of any breed and type then decide to force it into a domestic environment, you're eventually going to have a bad time.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hmm, pets of mass destruction. Sounds stupid. 

Posted · Report post

pitbulls really should be regulated though; yes I'm serious

Posted · Report post

pitbulls really should be regulated though; yes I'm serious

Why am I not shocked.

Posted · Report post

you never hear of cats doing stuff like this...

worms.gif

[spoiler]except for the occasional sucking the air straight out of a human baby's lungs[/spoiler]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My very own canine of mass destruction!! I just took this picture, because I'm concerned for my Daughter's safety, can't you see the eyes of destruction on that animal!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=5734:IMG_20130601_104336_220.jpg]

1 person likes this