DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,492 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

This ^^

Especially when said guard is being touted as the best guard prospect since Steve Hutchinson.

which was also said about DeCastro who went in the 20s.

#17 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

i like some of it u pick some of my guys.....what if u could get ray and tyrann both in free agency.... those guys might drop that far. who knows..

anyways trade back and get warmack for extra 2 or 3 rounder.....and make sure u get deep threat for newton......i like star and shel but those guys probably gone...so just get dt in later. that dline in really close to being good anyways....the online needs the most help, along with the secondary.

#18 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Nice picture for warmack lol

#19 CAPantherFan

CAPantherFan

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Love this mock draft! I don't understand why more don't realize games are won/lost in the trenches. Let's build up our OLine and DLine and it will make other players all that much better.

Take for instance last year when Giants won it all. They had tons of injuries in their secondary but an awesome DLine can help mediocre players look all that much better.

When it's our turn to pick and the best Guard in the draft is sitting there then by all means take him!

#20 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Nice picture for warmack lol

Haha. It's hard to find a pic of him with his gut covered, it hangs out like that the whole game

#21 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Think we need to get a WR in either the 1st or 2nd since it is so deep with talent, but if not Wilson looks nice in the 4th.

Hughes wont even be around in the 5th imo much less the 6th after the combine.

Not sure how I feel about a SS/FS with poor coverage skills. Would rather dig deeper and find that diamond in the rough / under the radar prospect. Someone like Melvin White.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.