Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where we pick in the draft scenarios is good or REALLY good

53 posts in this topic

Posted

From what I can gather, if we win next Sunday against NO, and the Bucs, Jets, Browns, Jags, Eagles, Dolphins, Chiefs, Raiders and Cardinals loose, we get the 10th overall pick.

But if we loose and the Bucs, Jets, Browns, Saints, Rams and Dolphins win, we get the 4th overall pick.

I realize something in-between will happen. I hope we can draft a DT, O-lineman or secondary personnel that can compliment Cam and Kuechly.

What say you Huddle? Finish the season with a flurry, save Chico's job and roll the dice in 2013 with a Rivera lead team that has a top 10 rookie coming in or change horses and see what we can do with a top 4 pick?

Is there that much difference between a 4th and 10th player selected? Kuechly went 9th, anybody want to switch him for Matt Kalil (sorry Ryan)?

Just win baby, 2013 will be the year.

Black cats and 13 go together.

1 person likes this

Posted

That is a lot of stuff to happen just for a pick.

Posted

Just win.

Worry about the other stuff later.

3 people like this

Posted

That is a lot of stuff to happen just for a pick.

It took me a full 15 minutes of Xcell spreadsheeting to figure it out. If I have miscalculated please chime in. I just want 1 more young piece to the puzzle.

3 people like this

Posted

Lol, good work

2 people like this

Posted

Win, and hopefully we get Keenan Allen in the draft. Win-Win

Posted

Lol, good work

I am trying.

Posted

pick 9th

draft hankins

1 person likes this

Posted

What's the hype with Hankins, a few people have busted his ass for taking plays off.

Posted

What's the hype with Hankins, a few people have busted his ass for taking plays off.

This might be 100% pure speculation but I assume that anyone against Hankins must be a complete homesexual

Now now, it's possible that everyone has a difference of opinion and that everyone's opinion is valid

Although it is more than likely that these people are just blind haters consumed with their phallic obsession

Yeah you probably just hate Hankins cause you love the cack, just admit it

Don't lie, you've got a whole ghey buttsxe thing planned on for the whole evening and are just killing time on a message board until the first wave of "bros" stop by

Whatever you've got going on, it's cool. No judgement. I'm sure I've seen pictures of even worse across the internet. Well... maybe not.... but just don't show me what you've been doing. It's cool bro, just do that whole... uhh.. thing... you got going on... Anyway, vote Hankins for 2013.... unless you're into ghey gangrape buttshex

Posted

This might be 100% pure speculation but I assume that anyone against Hankins must be a complete homesexual

Now now, it's possible that everyone has a difference of opinion and that everyone's opinion is valid

Although it is more than likely that these people are just blind haters consumed with their phallic obsession

Yeah you probably just hate Hankins cause you love the cack, just admit it

Don't lie, you've got a whole ghey buttsxe thing planned on for the whole evening and are just killing time on a message board until the first wave of "bros" stop by

Whatever you've got going on, it's cool. No judgement. I'm sure I've seen pictures of even worse across the internet. Well... maybe not.... but just don't show me what you've been doing. It's cool bro, just do that whole... uhh.. thing... you got going on... Anyway, vote Hankins for 2013.... unless you're into ghey gangrape buttshex

Lol the CBS Scout department was one of them...

Great post though ha

Posted

ohhhhhhhhhh!! CBS scouting department...... what a reputable source i shall forever bow beneath

oohhhh i am forever humbled by the glorious achievements of the CBS NFL scouting department....... AKA CBS NCAA scouting department...... AKA kids Saturday fun time TV leadership development counsel

you kids stay in shape now! play 60 a day! every day!

1 person likes this