Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The team has put together a streak, now where are the KIttens?

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would like to register a complaint with the poohbah in charge. While the Panthers have put together their first winning streak in three years, there seems to be a dearth of kitten pics to accompany the accomplishment. In the words of the great Clara Pellar, "Where's The Beef?" (and by that, I of course mean the sizzling photographic stylings of the inimitable Zod, whose scantily-clad female subjects have long been the cherry on top of the cake that is the Monday after a Panthers win)

Posted · Report post

For the thousandth time, if you are really that desperate to see half naked bitches, google images will do you wonders.

Old guys...

Posted · Report post

Sorry, been crazy busy this year with my business. Not much time to shoot anything else.

Posted · Report post

It's not just the chicks, B. It's also the way Zod shoots them - he's really good at it! Plus, until lately, it's been as much a part of Huddle tradition as young pups like you talking smack to old guys like me.

Posted · Report post

Like straight up I can post you some fine ass cheerleaders right now and it will be just as good if you really need it...

Posted · Report post

LOL! Don't worry about it man. It's like a nice little something extra, that's all. Maybe next time.

Posted · Report post

You know my number

Posted · Report post

I thought we were still waiting on pics that had already been taken.