Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setting aside the "Newton vs Luck" stuff...

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

... the Indianapolis Colts 2012 season is a great story.

And it's one that Panther fans who remember Sam Mills and the 2003 season ought to be especially able to appreciate.

Can tell you that I don't honestly expect they'll win a playoff game, but I'll definitely be cheering for them.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

it's amazing what an incredibly weak schedule will do for a mediocre team

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

it's amazing what an incredibly weak schedule will do for a mediocre team

And they barely beat those mediocre teams at that...

Posted · Report post

They were good, then tanked a season, and now are good again. It's a Christmas miracle!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's great what they have done this season. The amount of emotion in that locker room reminds me exactly of 2003.

Also lol at how bad Curtis Painter was

Posted · Report post

At first I figured Id hate Luck, be alright with RG3. In reality I actually cheer for Luck, hope he wins RoY and don't like RG3 at all

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

you play who they schedule you to play. Colts had zero control over that. when was the last time the Panthers won over 10 games? or made the playoffs?

it needs to burn each fan what the Skins, Colts and Seahawks are doing. Or the Vikings.

we are doing a great job of being the Bengals south.

soak that junk up with a biscuit and let it sit in your gut.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Luck vs Cam is the new Peyton vs Brady. We should appreciate this, not tear them down.

Posted · Report post

you play who they schedule you to play. Colts had zero control over that.

little defensive eh pstall? literally no one has said otherwise.

when two bad teams play each other, one of them is generally going to win. and when you have the easiest schedule in the league (see: http://usatoday30.us...garin/nfl12.htm) your record prob isn't going to be a perfect representation of your ability. and speaking of sagarin, he has the colts as 24th in the league overall, which sounds about right.

furthermore, luck has not been particularly good; he just hasn't been curtis painter bad. dude hasn't been able to complete at least 60% of his passes since november 8th. hell he hasn't topped 50% since november 25th. he's living up to his surname though; you won't see a more lucky course of events than we've seen in indy this year

oh and btw

when was the last time the Panthers won over 10 games? or made the playoffs?

it needs to burn each fan what the Skins, Colts and Seahawks are doing. Or the Vikings.

we are doing a great job of being the Bengals south.

soak that junk up with a biscuit and let it sit in your gut.

is *just* making the playoffs good enough? because that colts team has abso-fuging-lutely no chance of winning the super bowl. it doesn't really bother me at all to see the colts play, see the panthers play, and be able to definitively say that carolina is more talented and has a brighter future.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

fkit..im bitter..

Posted · Report post

The Patriots live off of weak schedules on a pretty regular basis.

That whole discussion is irrelevant though, as for the most part are opinions of Andrew Luck.

Pagano's recovery, and his team's support for him, are inspiring human interest stuff. And it definitely brings back memories of 2003.

One difference. From what I can see, it looks like their story will have the happy ending I wish ours could have had.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I honestly wouldnt mind luck or RG3 if the media didnt bash Cam all the time. The only thing i have against these guys is im jealous for Cam. Just think its unfair that so many people get the wrong impression of Cam just because ESPN wants to make his story to be out a certain way. It really irks me, thats my QB!!!

4 people like this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments