Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setting aside the "Newton vs Luck" stuff...

61 posts in this topic

Posted

best opportunity the media's gotten since katrina

Posted

As good as advertised. Great quarterback, great person. He gets my vote for rookie of the year and a quick glance at MVP (i'd give that award to P Manning) Luck has earned a look imho

1 person likes this

Posted

luck will have a shot at oroy, he's played well... but imo he is part of what is making this season special for them, not the reason it is so special...it's a great story how the team has rallied to win for Pagano... good luck to the Colts in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

Luck needs to cut down on his turnovers, and his completion % is horrible. He isn't "great" at the moment. Had a mediocre/average season. He's gonna be a good one, though. Just gotta get them turnovers down. I don't know about his accuracy, though. You can't teach that. Either you've got it or you don't. He doesn't have it.

Posted

Luck needs to cut down on his turnovers, and his completion % is horrible. He isn't "great" at the moment. Had a mediocre/average season. He's gonna be a good one, though. Just gotta get them turnovers down. I don't know about his accuracy, though. You can't teach that. Either you've got it or you don't. He doesn't have it.

accuracy can be coached to some degree at least. we've seen cam's accuracy improve significantly when our coaches were invested in working on his footwork.

luck's raw numbers look better because his attempts are sky-high. drop him down to 275-325 pass attempts and he's pretty damn pedestrian.

Posted

It's a good story, but Luck is taking some of the spotlight off some of the more deserving guys.

I want to see the Colts win a game and the Falcons go one and done.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a good story, but Luck is taking some of the spotlight off some of the more deserving guys.

I want to see the Colts win a game and the Falcons go one and done.

Part two of that wish is more likely to happen than part one.

Posted

Russel Wilson or RG3 deserve rookie of the year. They have truly had outstanding seasons.

1 person likes this

Posted

Russel Wilson or RG3 deserve rookie of the year. They have truly had outstanding seasons.

You could make an argument, for certain.

With that said, given the emotion surrounding the Colts season and the hype surrounding Andrew Luck, don't be surprised if he wins it.

Honestly, I could live with any of those three getting the nod.

Posted

To say the 2012 Colts overachieved is an understatement. They are built like the 2010 KC Chiefs or the '08 Miami Dolphins so I expect a big decline in 2013.

Posted

Part two of that wish is more likely to happen than part one.

I think it's the other way around. Baltimore is so sketch these days, it wouldn't surprise me to see Indy go in there and win.

Posted

To say the 2012 Colts overachieved is an understatement. They are built like the 2010 KC Chiefs or the '08 Miami Dolphins so I expect a big decline in 2013.

Be kind of a downer if the Colts tanked after Pagano came back full time.

However, knowing the way the world works, that's probably what'll happen.