Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Brees begs for it like Palmer did this past weekend...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Would love to see Brees carted off. Not wishing injury on him, but I'd like to see him knocked out of the game.

I concur and second this post.

Posted

I can't wait until opposing QBs before every snap have to think, "Ok... can't go that way, there's a sea beast. Can't go that way, there's a vault of money waiting to hit me. Can't go in the middle, because Clark Kent has all of the stories covered...., fug this game I quit *spikes ball*"

2 people like this

Posted

I love the fact that our D is becoming something to be feared.

There's a difference between dirty and nasty. The Saints* D of old is dirty. Ours is nasty. Dirty teams can be shut down by refs, fines, and Gordell. Nothing can stop a D that is just scary based on badass players rather than cheating.

Posted

I understand that some of these comments could be misinterpreted as classless or insensitive, but we are talking football right?

So since we all know the context of this coversation, therefore we should also be aware that words such as kill, mame, decapitate, die, death, paralize, cripple, break, beat, destroy etc etc... lose their original definitions and crossover in the the 'fan' lexicon where these words simply and plainly mean the utter domination of ones opponents.

So please, most of us that call ourselves "men", dont be "that guy" you know what is implied when using the vocabulary above. Change your tampon, grab a beer and man up.

Posted

if he leaves himself exposed like that, we have no choice but to make him feel it.

i hope this team leaves nothing but scattered tatters of gold and black jerseys and a lot of pain in new orleans. i want them feeling it when they hit the field next year.

Posted

So since we all know the context of this coversation, therefore we should also be aware that words such as kill, mame, decapitate, die, death, paralize, cripple, break, beat, destroy etc etc... lose their original definitions and crossover in the the 'fan' lexicon where these words simply and plainly mean the utter domination of ones opponents.

Exactly. By 3:00 Sunday I want Drew Brees to feel like one of Roethlisberger's dates.

4 people like this

Posted

Bress not that dumb to pull a Palmer

Posted

Exactly. By 3:00 Sunday I want Drew Brees to feel like one of Roethlisberger's dates.

Cheap, bruised and slightly sticky?

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Blow this team out

2. No hesitation on 4th down conversions

3. No punting (one can only hope...lol)

4. Run up the score

5. Rough up Moleface

6. Figure out a way to punk out Roman Harper

Is this too much to ask?

Posted

Come on now......seriously?

Yes. Brees, and many of the saints, are scum. Pure scum. I don't know why we spend all this money bombing terrorists when there are equally evil people right here who deserve a drone strike just as much.

Posted

Cheap, bruised and slightly sticky?

Yes. Along with violated and contemplating pressing charges.

Posted

1. Blow this team out

2. No hesitation on 4th down conversions

3. No punting (one can only hope...lol)

4. Run up the score

5. Rough up Moleface

6. Figure out a way to punk out Roman Harper

Is this too much to ask?

from an old school defensive minded coach, yes.