Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Sleepers / Diamonds in the Rough

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Ricky Wagner (OT Wisconsin)

I trust Wisconsin o-lineman more than any other school in the country. Wanted Zeitler last season who's played great in the league and think Wagner definitely could be good at the next level. Is average in some areas but doesn't have any glaring weaknesses.

Posted

A player who played on the FCS level and DID dominate is Georgia Southern's Brent Russell. He too, however,has character issues.

Grade "A" asshole. no thank you

Posted

Grade "A" asshole. no thank you

e

I do not know anything about him, other than there were some character concerns. While I do not know what you mean specifically, it is believable. He probably won't get drafted iif that is his rep.

Posted

e

I do not know anything about him, other than there were some character concerns. While I do not know what you mean specifically, it is believable. He probably won't get drafted iif that is his rep.

Lets just say, he would be a perfect fit for the Raiders

a few hours after Ga. Southern lost to App this year, he was arrested for for a fight at a bar and during the semi-finals game against North Dakota St. he tried to start a fight on the field after the game. he also gets a lot of 15 yd flags

that was just this year, so i'm sure there are more examples in the previous 3 years

Posted

Lets just say, he would be a perfect fit for the Raiders

a few hours after Ga. Southern lost to App this year, he was arrested for for a fight at a bar and during the semi-finals game against North Dakota St. he tried to start a fight on the field after the game. he also gets a lot of 15 yd flags

that was just this year, so i'm sure there are more examples in the previous 3 years

That is right--I remember reading that he was fighting. Do not want. Thanks for the info. I played at WCU, so it is hard to like him anyway.