Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCasillas

As of right now NO pro bowl for panthers.

52 posts in this topic

Seriously you guys would rather our players NOT make the pro bowl?

smh

can't take at least half of you guys seriously

Tolbert, Hardy, and CJ should all made the team as reserves and Tolbert should be starting and it's a shame no panthers are on the roster (as of now)

Translation: I'm pissed off by this so I'll mock the game instead.

If you watched the game last year you should know 2 things.

1. It is a joke.

2. You should NEVER want Cam Newton to ever play another snap in a Pro Bowl game

Double lol at Jeff Saturday getting in.

The man was benched this season...talk about getting in on a name.

Exactly.. I thought that was astoundingly stupid on the voters part. Let's all pick a guy who was benched to show up for the probowl. That and Peppers, who imo, hasn't done anything considered great this year. He's solid, but not pro-bowl material...

Amazing how much that has changed over the past 15 years or so. Once, the probowl honestly meant something.. now, it's just a sham.

How in the hell is Larry Fitzgerald an alternate when he isn't even close to 1,000 yards. This is some bullshinto

Five Chiefs made it. That right there tells you how legit a Pro Bowl berth is.

I'm so glad none of our players made it. Hopefully, we can do it again next season.

Really want Carolina players in the Hall of fame but don't want Carolina players in the pro bowl

Huddle logic

If you believe the reports, it was Cam's "Holier than thou" attitude that got him in trouble last year and warranted the retribution from the AFC defense.

But really, the Pro Bowl has caused some serious injuries in the past. (Wasn't it Drew Breeze who got hurt and it was partly responsible for him not getting his contract renewed with the Bolts? Of Course the Saints were happy at the way it turned out.) Other players have sustained career ending injuries in the Pro Bowl.

The reason the NFL moved it to Hawaii and pays for the players and families to go there for a week, was to try and keep players from opting out.

About the only really good thing about the Pro Bowl is if a player salary is setup with incentives, and he makes the Pro Bowl Roster. He get's paid. Other than that, you can't blitz, there's only four defensive formations you can run, and everything is geared toward a high scoring game.

You can pretty much guarantee that if Peyton is in the Super Bowl, he won't be at the Pro Bowl. (I think they get an automatic excuse if their team in in the SB. anyway.)

Oh man, can't wait to win all those Super Bowls with the zero Pro Bowlers we'll have.