• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,986 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

I'm assuming Best Buy's week runs through Sunday, so sorry for the late notice, but I just found out myself today...

This is an awesome deal! It's actually called the "100% Bonus Trade-In" deal. Any game you trade-in at Best Buy is double what it would regularly be.

I looked up Madden 12 to trade-in on their site and it was surprisingly worth $4. I took it in and got an $8 gift card and put it towards Need For Speed Most Wanted (I already have the major sports titles and COD:BO2).

Pretty freaking sweet. I was so surprised to get even $4 back for the last year's version of Madden being that Gamestop only offers like .50 cents for it.

So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up... If you got any games you're not playing anymore, trade those suckers in for double what you would usually get and put it towards something you want! I think I'm gonna dig up some more from around the house and go back tomorrow.

#2 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

Thank you for this. Ill trade in Madden 12, last years MLB the show, and a few others. I wanted to get Spec Ops The Line. Nows my chance.

#3 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Your this excited over $4?

#4 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,986 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Your this excited over $4?

For a trade-in of last year's edition of Madden? Yes. As I said, Gamestop usually only gives you .50 cents for it. And it wasn't $4, it was $8 for Madden 12 because they give you double what your trade-in is worth.

So, yeah, getting $8 for a game I will never play again and put towards a new game is pretty awesome.

#5 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,343 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Ok, it was just a question....cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com