Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Buy Double Trade-In Value This Week

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm assuming Best Buy's week runs through Sunday, so sorry for the late notice, but I just found out myself today...

This is an awesome deal! It's actually called the "100% Bonus Trade-In" deal. Any game you trade-in at Best Buy is double what it would regularly be.

I looked up Madden 12 to trade-in on their site and it was surprisingly worth $4. I took it in and got an $8 gift card and put it towards Need For Speed Most Wanted (I already have the major sports titles and COD:BO2).

Pretty freaking sweet. I was so surprised to get even $4 back for the last year's version of Madden being that Gamestop only offers like .50 cents for it.

So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up... If you got any games you're not playing anymore, trade those suckers in for double what you would usually get and put it towards something you want! I think I'm gonna dig up some more from around the house and go back tomorrow.

Posted

Thank you for this. Ill trade in Madden 12, last years MLB the show, and a few others. I wanted to get Spec Ops The Line. Nows my chance.

Posted

Your this excited over $4?

Posted

Your this excited over $4?

For a trade-in of last year's edition of Madden? Yes. As I said, Gamestop usually only gives you .50 cents for it. And it wasn't $4, it was $8 for Madden 12 because they give you double what your trade-in is worth.

So, yeah, getting $8 for a game I will never play again and put towards a new game is pretty awesome.

Posted

Ok, it was just a question....cheers!

1 person likes this