Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It was nice knowing you DeAngelo

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh yeah he ran for 210 against the worst defense in nfl history

That totally makes him being here worth the cap hell we're saturated in

You been watching the last 5 weeks? With a decimated O-line, Dwill started tearing it up when we let him get into a groove in a game, and not 4 carries and that's it. I'd almost agree with some, move Stewart and keep DWill and Tolbert here. We can probably trade Stewart.

1 person likes this

Posted

He hasn't done anything a third round pick who makes 480,000 couldn't do

He was piss against Oakland. Ditto against a hapless Philly team

1 person likes this

Posted

He might fetch a 4th round pick in the offseason after today's performance. Too bad there is a trade deadline, Denver would snap him up in a heartbeat right now.

Posted

If y'all can't see dwill is still elite and deserves to stay here there's no hope. Cra will still hang on to he's 30 poo. Who in the hell has a career game while they're on the decline? I'll wait...

Posted

He might fetch a 4th round pick in the offseason after today's performance. Too bad there is a trade deadline, Denver would snap him up in a heartbeat right now.

he would get us more than that. We'd easily get a 3rd. but there is no way we trade now that they figured out how to use him and he is lighting teams up

Posted

I say trade him for the best pick we can get and use that on his replacement

Posted

They have Knowshon Morreno dude is playing like a 1st round pick

Posted

Trade stew if anything. Even with the Age difference dwill is going to be healthier.

Posted

DWill needs to stay a panther

1 person likes this

Posted

this is definetly crow eating week for some player hater posters.

Posted

Keeping overpaid players because of a great performance in a meaningless game at the end of the season is a terrible way to run a franchise.

If DWill and Stewart are on this roster to start next year then the front office doesnt understand the modern NFL. I like them both, but its true.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keeping overpaid players because of a great performance in a meaningless game at the end of the season is a terrible way to run a franchise.

If DWill and Stewart are on this roster to start next year then the front office doesnt understand the modern NFL. I like them both, but its true.

He wouldn't be considered overpaid if he would've been used properly the way he has the last few weeks. You have to look a little deeper to understand