#361 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,262 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

lol. I don't deney that. However, he has forgotten more about Pro football than 99% ( or better ) than us on thie board.

Valid point.

Cam just has to not spin and throw. We use it too often and the Saints sat on it. Bad decision. But, he had had very few of those in the past 5-6 games.

Not a biggie...just learn from it.

#362 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

If Cam had not skipped the pass to Murphy in the end zone we'd be fine atm as well. When this team fails, they fail all over the place.

#363 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Rivera shouldn't be brought back as HC for the simple fact that he gets scored on during EVERY 2 minute drill he is faced with.

Moron just doesn't understand how to stop it. He got scored on in 30 seconds this time.

#364 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Lets see how much you like it when Beane and Rivera are our top guys next year because of it

My first priority is for us to win. Always. Losing shouldn't ever be acceptable. I wish you could share a similar mindset.

#365 morgan55

morgan55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

i wish hardy played

#366 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,262 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I am more concerned with your uncanny ability to place blame at the feet of Cam Newton when things aren't going so well...including creating threads and making posts...

Yet when we win...You never fail not to mention one Cam Newton.

You are retarded.

I am a big cam supporter and have said that he has matured and has been playing great the second half of the season.

It only takes a brain dead idiot to watch that play and not be able to say that Cam made a terrible decision and throw.

Was the call a great one...maybe not. But the execution was terrible...and that is all on Cam..

#367 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

As Martz explained....Playcall doesn't give the QB that option like a traditional screen. It is a turn and throw play call thanks to the fake to the opposite side.

issue is Chud runs it every game lately.....easy on a defender to routinely use quirky plays. They can then blow them up

No no no...its obvious Cam's fault. I mean he does have eyes in the back of his head so he can clearly see Vilma's man not blocking him and Dwill not moving.

At best it is a mix up/communication. At worst it is a bad play call and execution by Vilma's blocker.

Instead we get: "Cam's fault."

#368 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Well this game will be a good test to see how far we've truly come.

I guess we just sit back, crack open a cold one, and enjoy the rest of the game.

#369 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,410 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

After the 09 season he deserved shot, he led the team to the playoffs, he didn't deserve that new contract though. He was consistently criticized for being a bad quarterback.

I like Cam just as much or more than the next guy, but come on quit being homers.

LOOOOOL, ummmmm...and what exactly happend in that playoff game? SMFH, this fanbase. BTW stop comparing a second year QB to a damn journeyman, who had expeirience from all over the world, BEFORE COMING HERE.

#370 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts

Our d has been great and o O has sustained long tough drives. Have no idea what you are defining as 'horrible'

we must be watching different games.

cam has been innaccurate, we've turned the ball over, allowed the saints to put points on the board with just 50 seconds left in the half, not utilizing a 15 YPC RB, etc.

#371 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

You are retarded.

I am a big cam supporter and have said that he has matured and has been playing great the second half of the season.

It only takes a brain dead idiot to watch that play and not be able to say that Cam made a terrible decision and throw.

Was the call a great one...maybe not. But the execution was terrible...and that is all on Cam..

There are those that believe Cam can do no wrong.

#372 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Valid point.

Cam just has to not spin and throw. We use it too often and the Saints sat on it. Bad decision. But, he had had very few of those in the past 5-6 games.

Not a biggie...just learn from it.

Sigh.

#373 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

BTW CRA Martz did put some of the blame on Cam. He noted that Cam has to wait for 62 to get out on Vilma before throwing the ball. If 62 gets to Vilma then that play goes for 20.

But I agree, that's all film study right there.

#374 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

If Cam had not skipped the pass to Murphy in the end zone we'd be fine atm as well. When this team fails, they fail all over the place.

Looked like he was throwing to an open spot. Was Murphy open, or was Cam throwing him open?

#375 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,947 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

You are retarded.

No you're not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.