Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Game Has been one of the worst officiated games we've had this season

40 posts in this topic

Posted

It's amusing you still think anybody puts any stock in what you post. Have you not caught on? You're nothing more than a Grits level joke poster at this point

You lunatics who think there is some giant NFL conspiracy to keep the panthers down are even worse.

2 people like this

Posted

You lunatics who think there is some giant NFL conspiracy to keep the panthers down are even worse.

You're one of those trolls nobody cares about. Not worth my time.

Posted

Based on the replay the guys second foot could possibly be thought to be.... gahahahahaha who am I kidding fug YOU SAINTS

1 person likes this

Posted

It's amusing you still think anybody puts any stock in what you post. Have you not caught on? You're nothing more than a Grits level joke poster at this point

Seriously? Are you that mad that I call you idiots out? The league is not out to get us, the refs are not favoring the Saints, the refs rarely miss calls that would have favored us... every single game, the refs do not miss calls against the other team... every single game. The bitching each week on this forum is beyond insanity. Either Cam gets picked on, Keek doesn't get respect, the team isn't featured enough on ESPN, RR isn't being talked about enough, Cam does good things but the media ignores it, the refs cost us another game, we should be 11-5, etc.

BIggest homer board in the NFL.

Been a fan since day one, but you guys make it really hard to respect this fan base. But go ahead and complain. You guys are smarter than the refs, smarter than the announcers, smarter than the coaches, and smarter than the players. You know what's up. No one else does.

/rant

1 person likes this

Posted

See there's the ironic part. You cry and pout more than anybody on this board.

Your incessant whining has degrading people opinion of your posting into "lol look who's here to cry again"

2 people like this

Posted

Geroge Bush hates the Carolina Panthers.

Posted

Geroge Bush doesn't care about white people

fify

Posted

Today's game wasn't nearly as bad as last week's, but it was still bad. Lot of pretty bad PI's missed, mostly by the Saints.

And no one is saying there's a league conspiracy to keep the Panthers down. The so-called "realists" who only post to belittle others would like everyone to believe they're just not "homers" by accepting anything the refs or the league say as infallible gospel truth. There's not a league conspiracy, but there is a league apathy toward the Panthers and a number of other teams combined with a genuine dislike of Cam by a large group of people which may or may not include refs. If you don't think these biases influence their decisions you're just naive.

And I'm not implying the most recent example, the game against the Raiders, falls into that category. That was simply moronic referring, bad calls that went both ways. As far as the league's disciplining Cam's actions, I think most in the league (including the official who did say there was nothing malicious and the flag should have been for the words, not the contact) would admit Cam's contact wasn't actually a problem. But they have to maintain a strict enforceable rule and can't let opinions influence it or subsequent similar occurrences will be questioned.

I know nothing I or anyone else says will change the petty childish behavior of petty childish people from behind the safety of a computer screen, but you should know that you're not fooling anyone.

Posted

they really screwed up the Olsen call - which was a huge momentum swing in our favor

Posted

Yea, if I was on the other side of that call I'd be incredibly pissed. But honestly the ref had a point, you couldn't confirm that the guy that recovered the ball got both feet in bounds, that one foot was right up against the line. Still, I'd be pissed if I was on the other side of it.

Posted

Today's game wasn't nearly as bad as last week's, but it was still bad. Lot of pretty bad PI's missed, mostly by the Saints.

And no one is saying there's a league conspiracy to keep the Panthers down. The so-called "realists" who only post to belittle others would like everyone to believe they're just not "homers"

It really is hilarious the high opinion they have of themselves.

And the way they insist upon making it clear so everybody know that they have a high opinion of themselves.

Posted

Colston bobbling and dropping the ball in the endzone was pretty bad too. It at least should have been reviewed.

I made a topic on this, but looks as if me and you are the only two that felt this way