Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Poor Armanti :(

173 posts in this topic

It was a really nice return, Armanti has never been a straight-line speed guy and Morestead is known for his speed.

Yes, "useless" players have 69 yard returns in the NFL. How much fun is it to hate on your own players? You must have nothing else in your life.

I agrre, however, its not the first time this season he was caught from behind after losing his steam. do you remeber the 80 yard reception that should have been a TD? Look slike he may be getting better, now he needs to work on his endurance. He should have never been knocked out by the punter.

Only Armanti Edwards could generate hate off a 70 yard game clinching punt return vs the bounty hunting swamp people.

Its pretty amazing actually.

Nobody is saying that, or at least nobody smart. NFL returners get stopped by punters often, but the difference is they actually do things that make it worth it.

I could say "Hester has fumbled a lot" as justification for Adams, but Hester has scored enough and broken enough runs to make the occasional fumble worth it. Adams hasn't.

Hester has broken enough and scored enough to make getting run out of bounds by the punter no big deal. Armanti hasn't.

Armanti has been the worst PR in the entire NFL and that 60 yard return will likely be the last time he ever touches an NFL football.

Do you actually read the poo you write? Your reasoning is absurd. Find something worthy to do with your considerable free time. Find something you understand.

Wow Appalachians are sassy

im-just-saying.jpg

he makes play's when he needs to.

im-just-saying.jpg

he makes play's when he needs to.

Is that so? I'm not an Armanti hater, or a fan for that matter. But if he made plays when he needs to, I think we would have won more than 15 of the 48 games in his tenure.

And he would have made more than 2 plays in his entire career.

He was only trapped outside the hash marks bc he made a slow move toward the sideline. He was winded after 30 yards? I don't think so....he doesn't have short speed or "long" speed. He just isn't what we thought.

Again, Hester skills are NOT required to score there.

And punt returners often have lanes AFTER making the first guy miss. AE can't do that. Only PR he ever had he didn't have to worry about making the first guy miss.

He followed his blockers to re outside. If you don't have elite speed, you don't try to improvise.

How many punt returns for TDs are there in an NFL season? Even with our poor coverage teams the past few years, the low number might surprise you.

I think our fanbase has unrealistic expectations after having returners like Michael Bates and Steve Smith.

just some scrub from a hick safety school that nobody cares about

*posted in 12 page thread*

Yes, "useless" players have 69 yard returns in the NFL. How much fun is it to hate on your own players? You must have nothing else in your life.

Armanti's dad, Rocko Edwards?

lol armanti sux