#46 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

We all know what the real issue is. Not worth getting into another worthless debate over it resulting someone getting banned.

Lets just enjoy finishing the season strong and our franchise QB beating the golden boy brees in his smelly ass dome.

#47 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Speaking with a camera on you is nerve racking. Easy for people who have never done it to ridicule you. Just like everything else, lack of insight doesn't stop anyone from sharing their worthless opinion.

#48 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Thread title is misleading. Thought this was going to be a good thread. =\

#49 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Some of you are working far to hard on finding a reason to be offended on someone else's behalf...

#50 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,335 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Some of you are working far to hard on finding a reason to be offended on someone else's behalf...

Oh man. So true.

#51 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

When talking in front of a room full of people, lots of people have slight stutters.

Exactly...I was responding to the poster, not being critical.

#52 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

You'll not find a bigger fan or someone that wants Cam to succeed more than I do.

But he is not a well spoken young man. He could use a public speaking coach in addition to his QB coach.

What the fug does it matter when it comes to winning a football game about public speaking to reporters? That's completely assbackwards.

#53 belle dame

belle dame

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Cam's come a long way this year. I'm very proud of him. He's not the smoothest at the podium, but I think he's just being careful about what he says/doesn't say. I don't blame him.

#54 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Cam's come a long way this year. I'm very proud of him. He's not the smoothest at the podium, but I think he's just being careful about what he says/doesn't say. I don't blame him.

Cam has been infront of this sort of media since his college days.And in all honesty, I have yet to see any QB giving a real good interview after losing a game. As Zod stated, it's easy to criticize someone when you're not the one doing it but opinions are free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.