Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many fights

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

did Smitty get in this year on the field? Anybody able to keep track? LOL

14PHOL.St.138.jpeg

Posted · Report post

I don't care but I love it

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

It seems like Smitty was involved in some type of tussle every game this year. Just Steve being Steve, lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Did he ever get a penalty? I don't remember one.

Posted · Report post

I think thats just part of Steve's game but the only time it has bothered me this year was when it neglated a TD run by D Will against the Raiders. We still won, so it's all good...

Posted · Report post

They never throw penaltys on smitty no matter what it seems like.

Posted · Report post

i think smith got a flag for fighting one of the seahawks corners.

Posted · Report post

this is by far the most retarded reason to be a steve smith detractor by the way

Posted · Report post

We were lucky....He often got in pointless scuffles at meaningful times in games.

I still find it amusing his lack of control is celebrated. It is more stupid than anything. He completely took himself out of the game and hurt us vs. Seattle.

Posted · Report post

I think thats just part of Steve's game but the only time it has bothered me this year was when it neglated a TD run by D Will against the Raiders. We still won, so it's all good...

Over the top physical play caused us to be pushed back in that 2008 Giants game where Kasay missed a long one with the wind. Lost in OT in think.

That I think was one of the biggest of his career. No body really talked about it though.

He pretty much is the same guy we had in 2003. Just not as explosive on the field

Posted · Report post

Over the top physical play caused us to be pushed back in that 2008 Giants game where Kasay missed a long one with the wind. Lost in OT in think.

That I think was one of the biggest of his career. No body really talked about it though.

He pretty much is the same guy we had in 2003. Just not as explosive on the field

That may be true, but this particular thread and my reply are both about this year! And I doubt if any of are as explosive as we were 4 years ago, but hopefully we're all still as good.

Posted · Report post

lol yeah he tried to rip that guys head off.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments