Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Clowney at all cost.

54 posts in this topic

Posted

There is literally no situation in which you could convince me we should give up a damn thing to draft Clowney. This team is rife with things we need...pass rushers are not on that list.

You would have a difficult time convincing me to pick him if he was sitting there at our pick. Giving up anything beyond that for him would be outrageous.

Posted

Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg

Posted

Let's trade all of our picks for the next 10 years plus Hardy so we can get Clowney.

Posted

ClowneyHit_zps7e5d8075.gif

Posted

ClowneyHit_zps7e5d8075.gif

hahaha

Posted

Let's trade all of our picks for the next 10 years plus Hardy so we can get Clowney.

Hardy is not staying here man. He said he wants to get paid, and we can't afford to pay him what he's expecting. He's as good as gone. After next year you'll see how much of a need we have.

Posted

Let's draft a player who's only play was the one where he wasn't touched off the line!!!

He is good though.

Posted

Let's draft a player who's only play was the one where he wasn't touched off the line!!!

He is good though.

5 sacks vs Clemson the game before.

Posted

I'm guess you didn't see his performance today against the first round tackle. His big play came when that tackle was asked to go elsewhere.

Posted

I'm guess you didn't see his performance today against the first round tackle. His big play came when that tackle was asked to go elsewhere.

Lewan is dirty as poo. Do Not Want. They ran away from clowney all day and in every one on one situation Lewan was all in the face mask or holding.

Posted

lol okay. No bias in that comment at all.

Posted

lol okay. No bias in that comment at all.

Me saying that a 1st round prospect is someone I wouldn't want because he was playing dirty is bias huh? Alrighty then i encourage you to go back and watch the game. I already have and it's disgusting.