Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Clowney at all cost.

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Shut up and quit wasting thread dumbA

Posted

I'm guess you didn't see his performance today against the first round tackle. His big play came when that tackle was asked to go elsewhere.

The first round tackle that held or grabbed his face mask all day long? The only way he could stop Clowney was by committing penalties that weren't called by a crappy Big East crew. He won't be able to get away with that in the NFL, which is why I would draft Clowney 5 times before Lewan.

Posted

You'd think with the way our season went, that people would be calling on us to draft the next Troy Polamalu, not the next Julius Peppers.

Posted

And here I foolishly thought no one could make UNC homers look smarter in comparison...

Posted

And here I foolishly thought no one could make UNC homers look smarter in comparison...

Don't be foolish, nothing's worse than UNC homers.

Posted

Can't draft him even if we wanted to. He is only 2 years out of high school. League rules say must be 3 years out of HS. Maurice Clarett already tried fuggin with this rule and lost. Clowney will be back at USC next year

Posted

Can't draft him even if we wanted to. He is only 2 years out of high school. League rules say must be 3 years out of HS. Maurice Clarett already tried fuggin with this rule and lost. Clowney will be back at USC next year

Just wiki'd Clarett... Today I learned that the biggest idiot ever lived is named Maurice Clarett.

Posted

Next year do want. period. once in a genration talent.

Posted

He is not Huodini

Posted

No no, we need a WR more.

Get Lebron James at all cost. Also Barry Sanders. And Barry Manilow. Bring back Jake Delhomme too, and convert him into a Safety. We should also get Paul Bunyan to play DT

Put him at wr he runs a 4.6

Posted

might be able to getem since rivera is going to stay....you'll have ur top 10 pick in 2014 lol ahahahaahahahahh

Posted

I know this. I've been following this guy since before we recruited him. I'm actually talking about next draft. I want to position ourselves now to grab when he comes out next year.