Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristina555

Hey im kristina from australia i got a panthers tattoo lol

LA_Panther    1,180

Hey guys im kristina from australia a few years back i was bored and watched a sports channel on tv and loved american football i dont really like aussie football. This is weird but i love the old logo of carolina panthers and it kind of reminds me of tron legacy haha. But i attached a photo of my tattoo alot of people in australia recognise it and hey im promoting the team down here !!! So i thought i would share my tattoo and to see what you guys think i love it, it was painstaking but worth it! <3 kris

Welcome to the huddle. Just like most places online, once you learn to tune out the repressed juveniles/adults, ignorant posts, creeps, sociopaths and trolls...you'll meet some cool people here with a great sense of humor :)

Ivan The Awesome    7,031

At the time, the picture was not showing up, hence the question. Now it is showing up. Nice tat.

carolina-chuck    2,761

At the time, the picture was not showing up, hence the question. Now it is showing up. Nice tat.

Ivan, quit this $hit. You are not getting to hit that booty! It's an old ass post bro. Leave it alone.

Dex    12,015

lol why are people still keeping this thread alive?

*pm's OP*