#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

Bowe and Wallace might be free agents and Greg Jennings will for sure be one soo maybe we can get lucky and get one of them with are new GM

Please wake up and quit dreaming.
Its not going to happen. No big name FA this year.
If we could land a Patrick Chung this offseason, he's the biggest name well get.

#77 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hopefully the new GM will be given carte blanche and the off field aversion issue will die off like the Burgermeister Meisterburger's.
This organization has GOT to change it's old fashion ways.

Foreal! Im tired of this JR way. He really have to change the way he goes around here if he ever wants to see wins or talents around here.

#78 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Foreal! Im tired of this JR way. He really have to change the way he goes around here if he ever wants to see wins or talents around here.

Chuck, do you want Da'rick Rogers?

I want Da'rick Rogers.

Explain to me why any of you would not want Da'rick Rogers.

Many have said that BigCat would not go for this guy, Marty would have not gone for this guy.

I bet you balls against marbles that Ross would go for this guy.

Change is a comin' baby, change is a comin'.

Gimme Ross and watch the Huddle turn upsidedown.

#79 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Chuck, do you want Da'rick Rogers?

I want Da'rick Rogers.

Explain to me why any of you would not want Da'rick Rogers.

Many have said that BigCat would not go for this guy, Marty would have not gone for this guy.

I bet you balls against marbles that Ross would go for this guy.

Change is a comin' baby, change is a comin'.

Gimme Ross and watch the Huddle turn upsidedown.

I WANT ROGERS BABY!!

if i could get some new fresh air in here that can convince me that JR is changing, I'd be mocking Rogers to us 24/7, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I really hope Big Cat changes his way around here. The talents is there with Rogers.

#80 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

I can't disagree with such enthusiasm. B)

#81 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

You guys are way too hard on JR. He really doesn't care more than most owners if a guy got caught with weed or maybe got a DUI.

Unless of course they have a tattoo or piercings. That crap don't fly with JR.

#82 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

You guys are way too hard on JR. He really doesn't care more than most owners if a guy got caught with weed or maybe got a DUI.

Unless of course they have a tattoo or piercings. That crap don't fly with JR.

Till I see it, I'll believe it. I haven't

#83 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

McNabb in his prime was never the offense threat Newton is....even a green Newton.

The OL we finished the year with will get Cam hurt.

The G play we saw out the beginning will keep Cam inconsistent

Someone would be crazy to even suggest Mcnabb is comparable to Cam. Nobody playing right now is comparable to Newton. Heck, I wouldn't take either of the so-called top 2 QBs over him. But I do see Rivera riding him to keep his job year after year and never build an offense like the so-called top 2 QBs have.

That's why I think Pete Carrol is a great coach. Because he build a stout OL, good WR core and everything the QB(Russell Wilson) does for to the team is just extra. That's why his team is viewed as a superbowl contender instead of the happy to be in the playoff redskins. The redskins on the on there hand are riding their QB(RG3) to the playoff thus the coaching staff holding on to their jobs. The redskins have no business being in the playoff. But the redskins are years(or if ever) from being superbowl contender.

I fear the same is happening with Cam, they will keeping picking the Lafells in the 5th round and never address the WR position in the early round.

#84 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Someone would be crazy to even suggest Mcnabb is comparable to Cam. Nobody playing right now is comparable to Newton. Heck, I wouldn't take either of the so-called top 2 QBs over him. But I do see Rivera riding him to keep his job year after year and never build an offense like the so-called top 2 QBs have.

That's why I think Pete Carrol is a great coach. Because he build a stout OL, good WR core and everything the QB(Russell Wilson) does for to the team is just extra. That's why his team is viewed as a superbowl contender instead of the happy to be in the playoff redskins. The redskins on the on there hand are riding their QB(RG3) to the playoff thus the coaching staff holding on to their jobs. The redskins have no business being in the playoff. But the redskins are years(or if ever) from being superbowl contender.

I fear the same is happening with Cam, they will keeping picking the Lafells in the 5th round and never address the WR position in the early round.

Carolina rode their QB much more than the Skins rode RGIII this year. I actually think Alfred Morris should be 2nd at OROY behind Wilson.

#85 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,387 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

I would have liked for us to have drafted a young WR to "grow up" with Cam (a la Manning/Harrison, Dalton/Green, etc) I guess we have LaFell. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I have a hard time considering him a true #1.

#86 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

I would have liked for us to have drafted a young WR to "grow up" with Cam (a la Manning/Harrison, Dalton/Green, etc) I guess we have LaFell. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I have a hard time considering him a true #1.

Richard, don't you need to add 2005 to your signature?

#87 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

The thing is Lafell is the minority.. our WR pickups in the draft and FA have all been worthless- except for Lafell & Moose [and i dont even think you can count Moose cus we knew what he had with Delhomme].. you can possibly Gettis/Murphy, but waiting for more evidence..

Im just saying that it has to become #1 priority Now, IMO

#88 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,387 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Richard, don't you need to add 2005 to your signature?

We weren't division champs in 2005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.