#1 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

I think it's time to open up the archives and have some fun today

We'll consider this a memoir to breezing2anotherSB since he mysteriously hasn't come back to visit since early September. While it has sucked to be a Panthers fan this year, at least none of us were as delusional as this mouthbreathing toolbox.

Let me educate all of you AGAIN!

First of all I have told you all along that GODELL would be proven wrong. He jumped to conclusions, tried to make a case that wasn't there, lied about evidence and more. He needs to be kicked out of the league. Not only are the players free but it won't be long before Payton is back. Not that they will need him, especially early in the season. There first few games are the easier part of their schedule.

The easy part of their schedule saw them starting 0-4, and the only time we saw Sean Peyton with the Saints was when he was in the stands to watch Brees set another passing record in a losing season.

What an amazing day for the Saints** organization. I have a feeling it is just the beginning of what will be a storybook year ending in a Super Bowl championship with Godell having to give the trophy to a reinstated Sean Peyton.

This is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is GODell?

Yea you are laughing. It's that nervous kind of laugh that covers up your fear. Not only are the Saints* coming out of this looking like a team that has been unjustly accused but more and more fans around the league are seeing the truth. I am loving seeing this play out. This year is going to be incredible. Another NFC South championship and another Lombardi won in our own dome. How awesome is that going to be!!!

When the Saints win the SuperBowl again this year you will bow down to a real championship organization.

Can you imagine what it is going to be like when Goodell has to award the Saints the Super Bowl Trophy IN NEW ORLEANS this season? WOW how crazy will that be?

How sweet it will be when dictator Goodell has to award the Lomabardi to the Saints after the Super Bowl in New Orleans! Not only that but the Saints went 8-0 last year in the dome. Can't imagine how loud and crazy it will be this fall. Can't wait!

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

The Saints were so much better than any other team in the division last year and they are going to have the same team back with probably more weapons. You guys are pathetic lol hoping and praying that they are going to suspend half the team or something. Get over it, this is not even going to put a dent in the team and they are going to host and play in the Superbowl next year.

Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams B) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

Saints own the south and will be the first team in history to host and play in the Superbowl. You can mark that down.

Cool! Awesome! Great! Can't wait! How Crazy?! I've marked it down.

#2 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

But wait, there's more...

It's killing you guys that even after Roger "The Hypocrite" Goddel tries to stop the Saints they continue to not only maintain their core team but are also getting better. I thought signing Grubbs was a great move but cannot believe that we picked up the Falcons best defensive player. Now we have signed 2 stud linebackers and one of the best run stuffing DT in the league. Combine that with keeping Colston and the soon to be announced Brees contract and this team is not only as good as last years 13-3 record but has improved dramatically on defense. Say what you want about losing SP but he has done such an incredible job at laying a foundation that the Saints won't miss a beat. SAINTS HOST AND WIN SB IN 2012, BANK ON IT!!!

Losing Peyton will not even have a real impact. The Saints are a well oiled machine and Peyton leaves them in trusted hands.

Vilma is hurt but Lofton is a much player player than Vilma and the Saints** D overall is significantly improved.

Get in line and watch all of your questions get answered:
Payton and Loomis will get nothing more than a wrist slap couple of games suspension and some cash penalty at most
I can promise you Brees will sign a multi year contract and all will be in love again
Defense will be better than before, Vilma is going to be replaced by a younger better version, better corners and best of all best DC in the league.

14-2, 15-1 very real possibility

Wow that defense sure was impressive....the worst defense in NFL history. Good call Nostradamus.

#3 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Lofton, "the Falcons (sic) best defensive player..."

XD

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,934 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

That guy was the biggest fuging loser. He must be manning2anothersuperbowl this season.

#5 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,533 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Wow :lol:

He'll probably be back at some point in the offseason, likely saying that since they have Payton back they'll be Super Bowl bound again.

Of course, we can always remind him of this year's sweep :D

#6 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Imagine his embarassment if, instead of posting to a website with a peak traffic index of 45 users, he went to the papers and bought a full page ad for his nonsense. I bet that would sting.

#7 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,788 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Imagine his embarassment if, instead of posting to a website with a peak traffic index of 45 users, he went to the papers and bought a full page ad for his nonsense. I bet that would sting.

so is 623 pronounced like 45 in louisiana*.

*that's the number of users online in the past 30 minutes

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,756 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

honest question are there even newspapers in lousisiana because the last i heard there are less than 45 literate human beings in that entire pond scum ridden clogged drain of a state

#9 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,533 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

Imagine his embarrassment if a rally in support of his head coach that was supposed to draw a huge crowd only wound up with a few dozen.

#10 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Not as bad as starting a bounty program & being stupid enough to keep records of it.

#11 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Or he could organize a rally for his suspended coach, have a handful of people show up. He could then get mad and blame it on a random guy on the Internet, then spend hours trying to organize a boxing match with said guy.

#12 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,934 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Or he could organize a rally for his suspended coach, have a handful of people show up. He could then get mad and blame it on a random guy on the Internet, then spend hours trying to organize a boxing match with said guy.

Nothin' quite like "I'ma fight you! Meet me in New Orleans! No refs! To da deathf!". What a bunch of faggy losers.

#13 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

But wait, there's more...

Wow that defense sure was impressive....the worst defense in NFL history. Good call Nostradamus.

*Nostradumbass*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com