Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Kuechly named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

10 posts in this topic

For December, per ESPN (link)

Won't surprise if he gets the honor for the year too. Finishing strong likely helps.

Wow most tackles by an NFL player in the month of December. Luke deserves DROY, period.

If Luke gets snubbed....don't even know what I'm gonna do...

....llllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he recorded more tackles in Dec. than any player in history.

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Luke Kuechly’s 59 tackles in the month of December were the most by any player in the NFL during that time.

Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

Expand

Methinks your reading comprehension is lacking.

Yeah, I think they mean this past December, not ALL Decembers.

Methinks your reading comprehension is lacking.

Welp. It happens.

• Topics

• :...he at the very least cut down on the bad decisions in 2016." Then two  paragraphs later :-Decision making more random than earlier in his career...": Both of those can't be true, what can be true is this guy likes really big arms and really doesn't like Ryan. Sorry, it's just absurd to put Tanneyhill, Bradford, Prescott, Palmer [at this stage of his career], and  Mariota, ahead of Ryan. You want to put all the super bowl winning QBs ahead of him, fine.  And Cam doesn't deserve to be 3rd over, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson and Brees.  He's obviously a big Cam fan, but no.
    • I still love Josh.  Sue me.
    • My argument is that Josh Norman played on a poo defense which would negatively impact any player. Bradberry while surrounded by better talent barely outranked him.. You went off on a tangent about Norman being exposed which is absolute horseshit.  BTW Shula sucks and has always sucked which is why he has the burden to prove the opposite this year.