Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoke with Jim Szoke on the phone...

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

InB4 "What the hell is a Jim Szoke"

Posted · Report post

What the hell is a Jim Szoke

Posted · Report post

Gawd I hope he is wrong about rivera.

Posted · Report post

If Rivera was going to be fired, it would have been done already.

Posted · Report post

InB4 "What the hell is a Jim Szoke"

Ok I'll play, he's that guy who has covered every single panther game in franchise history, the host of the pre and post game shows, preseason play-by-play analyst, co host of Panther Talk, basically the color analyst for the panthers. That help?

Posted · Report post

So we upgrade the online then keep Chud as he goes back to read option as a base to see if it works this time =\

Posted · Report post

Gawd I hope he is wrong about rivera.

I wasn't thrilled about that part but Rivera did meet the upward trend at the end of the season requirement. And it's been a week already. He's probably safe.

Posted · Report post

Ok I'll play, he's that guy who has covered every single panther game in franchise history, the host of the pre and post game shows, preseason play-by-play analyst, co host of Panther Talk, basically the color analyst for the panthers. That help?

Mick Mixon scoffs lol, jk.

Posted · Report post

So we upgrade the online then keep Chud as he goes back to read option as a base to see if it works this time =

You know that sounds pretty fuggin scary and possible at the same time.

Posted · Report post

If LT and corner are 2 of our biggest needs it could mean we are looking to cut Gross. It could mean we cut Gamble or are referring to the number 2 corner. Wide receiver suggests we are serious about finding a replacement for Smith for down the road.

I doesn't surprise me that Rivera could be kept. A 4 game win streak even in" meaningless games" is a big deal especially when they include Atlanta (who Richardson reportedly doesn't like) and New Orleans in the dome. Division rivals are a big deal.

Posted · Report post

Mick Mixon scoffs lol, jk.

I met him at training camp and ran in to him in New Orleans at a game. He's a super friendly guy and even remembered my name and what I did for a living.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments