Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFC Wildcard: Bengals @ Texans...

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep I'd definitely take dalton a real QB over our immature selfish me first crybaby clothe designing entertainer and icon QB.

I really hope the sarcasm was strong with this one.

Posted

J Joseph is from my hometown btw. Another great just like Grits : )

Posted

Yep I'd definitely take dalton a real QB over our immature selfish me first crybaby clothe designing entertainer and icon QB.

I really hope the sarcasm was strong with this one.

LOl if Andy was a Panther you wouldn't think twice about Cam Newton. He would be off in Buffalo somewhere. The only reason you back Cam is because he's a Panther. Bottom line is deep down in your soul you would trade Dalton's accomplishments for Cam's anyday.

Posted

LOl if Andy was a Panther you wouldn't think twice about Cam Newton. He would be off in Buffalo somewhere. The only reason you back Cam is because he's a Panther. Bottom line is deep down in your soul you would trade Dalton's accomplishments for Cam's anyday.

If dalton was a panther I would support him. But to offer me the both of them I would take cam everyday of the week and 100 times on Sunday.

The ginger cringer is the product of AJ Green much in the same way Delhomme was the product of Smitty.

I don't even know why I'm responding to this mind numbing troll.

Posted

Cincinnati would be a Super Bowl team with an extra weapon and top 15 quarterback.

Posted

lol at people who thought Dalton was better than Cam.

Posted

Lol at dogging a playoff quarterback to make yourselves feel better. Yall know Ponder's not playing tonight so that must make you feel all the better.

Posted

How does that makes us feel any better?

At the end of the day, I am happy with my life. I also know that if the Bengals had Cam they would be a hell of a football team.

Posted

Lol at dogging a playoff quarterback to make yourselves feel better. Yall know Ponder's not playing tonight so that must make you feel all the better.

How about admitting you were wrong about Dalton, instead of resorting to silly statements like this.

Nothing wrong with being wrong about a player, it happens to everyone.

Posted

At the end of the day, I am happy with my life. I also know that if the Bengals had Cam they would be a hell of a football team.

The truth is strooooong with this statement.

Posted

Oh its very easy. Yall are happy to see a player who is having more success that "SuperCam" finally fail. Its envy, its human nature so just own up to it.

Posted

And i didn't start this see post 23