Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy fug Andy dalton sucks

129 posts in this topic

Posted

who the fug is "shaub"

are you going to argue that going from david carr - matt schaub was not the most important thing that ever happened to that franchise?

Wade Phillips says hi

Posted

Wade Phillips says hi

landing xyz coordinator will always be secondary to landing a franchise quarterback.

phillips is certainly the lynch pin of the defense that's grown in houston but he's been supplemented by smart drafting. i take it you don't remember what a big deal it was in 2007 when houston finally looked like they could score enough points to threaten the colts in that division.

Posted

i just heard someone compare joe webb to cam newton............................

Joe Webb is from those running QB days when they didn't know how to throw. The new running QBs of the last 2 years(what a difference 2 years make) are pure passers who can run. So whenever old timers see a QB that can run it reminds them of those Kordell Stewart days. Lol

It takes a lot to be comparable to Cam. Starting with his 6'5 frame. That guy is just awesome.

Posted

Until the Panthers win a playoff game, casual fans and Cam haters will continue to insist that Dalton is better.

I would rather us being a rebuilding 7-9 team than be a playoff team and look as bad as the Vikings and Bengals look with their QB situation and get bounce out of the playoff before it even start. The way those two teams look like since they don't have a QB, they don't know what direction to go. But we do. I know for sure my 7-9 panther with our beast of a QB would put up some points on the packers.

Posted

But...but...but...regular season wins are all that matter...

Posted

how does he suck? he got the bengals to the playoffs, cam didnt..

I think Dalton's OL, WRs, defense, coaching staffs would disagree with the notion that he is solely responsible for them being in the playoffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Dalton's OL, WRs, defense, coaching staffs would disagree with the notion that he is solely responsible for them being in the playoffs.

Dalton happens to be in a team that's in the playoff.

Posted

This thread really shouldn't be receiving this much argument, he is an average quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, a decent running game, and a top 10 defense.

Cam is a great quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, great running game, and a top 10 defense. But we're watching Dalton suck it up in the playoffs. Something's wrong with the universe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam is a great quarterback with a top 10 wide receiver, great running game, and a top 10 defense. But we're watching Dalton suck it up in the playoffs. Something's wrong with the universe.

bengals played one of the easiest schedules in the league. bengals and colts were/are smoke and mirrors

Posted

Great running game? Are you fuging shitting me? We did not have that all year, how about Cam's offensive line?

I didn't see Dalton on the fuging field screaming in pain cause his line can't fuging block worth poo, Cam was hit HARD numerous times, you don't think that fugs up his timing or the way he plays?

You can't fuging throw, WITHOUT A DAMN LINE!

Posted

I can't find any pictures of Dalton like this.

226-1ayQI9.AuSt.138.jpeg

Posted

Or this.

Cam+Newton+Carolina+Panthers+v+New+Orleans+dcIc40bQKP_l.jpg