#166 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,335 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

You think a renowned doctor would put their reputation on the line for that? Plus, it's two torn ligaments, the healing time is simultaneous. Not sequential. remember 1+1 doesn't necessarily equals 2. It depends on what calculation you're doing.

Also, did you notice RG3 was standing on the sideline till the end of the game(he wasn't carted off). That means everything was functionnal as a normal person, but for him to perform his task as an athlete he needs those ligaments repair. Meaning, if he were an average dude with no medical insurance he could have lived a normal life with those ligaments never being repaired. So, RG3 will be just fine.

Let's worry more about Cam getting better in his short passes in the off season and whether the new GM will get him a big time WR. A 5'8 receiver as a primary in this day and age of 6'4 corners is just not cutting it.

Haha, in this case it is a 1+1 = 2 and yes I do think he would put his name on it. His own actual post says with RG3 drive he hopes and believes he would be back for the season. Doesn't give a time table, doesn't say what part of the season or anything like that.

The LCL injury completely reduces the motion of the knee and limits the amount of training you can do on that knee. It completely slows down the rehab process because you have to have that range of movement to heal the ACL.

Michael Jablonski, a former team physician for the Orlando Magic, said he tells patients who have injuries similar to Griffin's to expect eight to 12 months to return to play, and more than that to feel as strong and stable as before the injury.

So 8-12 months to get back to playing ability or around 75%, then longer to get back to 100%. I'm serious when I say that it usually takes around 14 Months to come back from this injury.

#167 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Redskins fans saying he'll start the first game of the season. Smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.