Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 most popular threads on this forum

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't say mock drafts. I don't wanna watch the teenagers create "mock 15.0" either.

But we could get more into talk about prospects and our needs?

Ah fug it, lets talk some RG3!!

That's allowed in the off season. Rather than bitching about it, why don't you make your own thread?

Posted

The only threads I don't like are the ones whining about the content of the other threads. Pretty stupid if you ask me

1 person likes this

Posted

That's allowed in the off season. Rather than bitching about it, why don't you make your own thread?

I like how whenever anyone rants about something, you have to tell them to stop "bitching".

But God knows that if you're "bitching", that its just ranting.

Smh...

Posted

Did someone fart?

Posted

I knew this would turn into a "Bwood is stupid and whining" thread, though.

Please guys, carry on with talking about griffin/wilson/luck.

Posted

I like how whenever anyone rants about something, you have to tell them to stop "bitching".

But God knows that if you're "bitching", that its just ranting.

Smh...

Ranting and bitching are, more or less, synonyms. Are you up too early this morning?

Posted

Ranting and bitching are, more or less, synonyms. Are you up too early this morning?

Actually I'm an hour away from finishing up my graveyard shift.

The two words have their similarities, but bitching comes off as "whining like a bitchy girl", and ranting is just complaining about something.

Don't get all Websters dictionary on me...

Posted

Actually I'm an hour away from finishing up my graveyard shift.

The two words have their similarities, but bitching comes off as "whining like a bitchy girl", and ranting is just complaining about something.

Don't get all Websters dictionary on me...

Well in the context of a Bwood post, bitching is infinitely more appropriate.

Posted

You know what my favorite part of this thread is? You bitch about people not posting stuff in the proper section and yet this thread should be in the "News, Updates, and Suggestions" thread. Because, unless I'm mistaken, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Panthers, let alone Football, at all.

Posted

We've had plenty of threads about how fuged our own franchise is. Why not enjoy some playoff football as a distraction before having to endure a long and gloomy offseason?

Posted

You know what my favorite part of this thread is? You bitch about people not posting stuff in the proper section and yet this thread should be in the "News, Updates, and Suggestions" thread. Because, unless I'm mistaken, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Panthers, let alone Football, at all.

Any other user, if any other user posted this thread, you wouldn't have said shitt.

But it was me, so it's the end of the world. As long as we are allowing 40 pages of RG3/Luck/Wilson talk on the PANTHERS forum, I will post whatever I want.

Posted

Any other user, if any other user posted this thread, you wouldn't have said shitt.

But it was me, so it's the end of the world. As long as we are allowing 40 pages of RG3/Luck/Wilson talk on the PANTHERS forum, I will post whatever I want.

You're such a victim.

I'm glad you admitted that your thread was pointless, however.