Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason coming back?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Beason-eager-to-return-/65af3e25-cd38-459d-908f-066a1d91ca83

This goes against some of the rumors that have been going around with his ego getting in the way.

Could be smoke screens but he sound optimistic being a panther next year

Posted

Thought he always wanted to stay

Posted

The last player I want to see go is Beason. It's just fun knowing that guy is on the field. Can't wait to have a "healthy" Beason playing alongside Kuechly for a full season.

Posted

Wonder how he feels about playing SLB??? hope he's here. When he's healthy, he's a force.

Posted

hes gone.

Posted

Can't wait to see him back on the field. No way he's gone.

Posted

As long as he takes a pay cut(restructure) and doesn't take Luke's spot then sure.

Posted

Some wild rumors where flying around like "he couldn't handle being put at SLB and was faking his injury"

Posted

Beason was a liability on the field this season. Missed alot of tackles and played poorly. Hes had season ending injuries 2 years straight. yeah call me an a$$hole but if I am Rivera, I cut him loose.

1 person likes this

Posted

i hope they work it out so he can stay without hurting us elsewhere.

Posted

I wonder if there is such a thing as "healthy beason" anymore. some guys just never come back and are able to stay healthy.

Posted

Beason was a liability on the field this season. Missed alot of tackles and played poorly. Hes had season ending injuries 2 years straight. yeah call me an a$$hole but if I am Rivera, I cut him loose.

I agree.... He has to restrictor his contract to stay on the team, if not he's defiantly trade bait