Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

102 posts in this topic

Posted

That Allen videotape was horrible mostly incomplete passes. Not impressed. You guys have to stop drafting people just because they have Carolina ties.

The Rule is Best Available, Not Best Available from Carolina.

Posted

That Allen videotape was horrible mostly incomplete passes. Not impressed. You guys have to stop drafting people just because they have Carolina ties.

The Rule is Best Available, Not Best Available from Carolina.

Oh, excuse the tape here is a new one.

Posted

How the fug does the OP have 82 slices of pie O.o. I've been a loyal and devoted member to the Huddle for years and I only have a hundred and something. You fugers have been feeding the trolls.

335088-dont_feed_the_trolls_super.jpg

Maybe you're the troll around here that's y

Posted

Because Bowl games are the end all be all of college players. Who gives a flying fug about body of work right?

PIE

Posted

Pros: Keenan Allen is one of the most dangerous receivers in the country after the catch. His athleticism is evident, but it's his ability to make people miss and run through tackles that is particularly impressive. Allen has moves like a running back, displays excellent pad level and even has a fair amount of vision once the ball is in his hands. The Cal junior is also a very physical receiver. He has shown the ability to make the tough catch over the middle, consistently getting outstanding body position on cornerbacks and finding ways to out muscle defenders.

He is our guy. And since his injury he is expected to go in the high 20's trade down, pick up him and a o-line to needs right there.

Posted

He is our guy. And since his injury he is expected to go in the high 20's trade down, pick up him and a o-line to needs right there.

Wtf? Can you say that in English?

Posted

Wtf? Can you say that in English?

Listen here partna, I said since he is coming of an injury he will fall later in the first wrong, any more sense?

Posted

Listen here partna, I said since he is coming of an injury he will fall later in the first wrong, any more sense?

That's not what I was asking clarification for.

"pick up him and a o-line to needs right there."

And why the fug would we take the second best receiver who is coming off a knee injury?? No more fugging injured players.

Posted

That's not what I was asking clarification for.

"pick up him and a o-line to needs right there."

And why the fug would we take the second best receiver who is coming off a knee injury?? No more fugging injured players.

He injured his ankle, and I meant trade down, pick him up and a O-Line. And face it Kennan is a smart guy he did not want to risk his draft stock so he didn't force his way into the games.

Posted

Austin is better.

Posted

Austin is better.

What makes you say this? I'm going on a limb and saying Allen is the best prospect since AJ Green wink wink.

Posted

He injured his ankle, and I meant trade down, pick him up and a O-Line. And face it Kennan is a smart guy he did not want to risk his draft stock so he didn't force his way into the games.

He missed the last 3 games of the season with a LEFT KNEE INJURY.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2012/11/2/3588968/keenan-allen-injury-2013-nfl-draft-wide-receiver-rankings/in/3350423

Do not even attempt to argue with me, you will be wrong every time.

Cordarrelle Patterson is the only receiver worthy of a top 15 pick as of right now.