Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

102 posts in this topic

How the fug does the OP have 82 slices of pie O.o. I've been a loyal and devoted member to the Huddle for years and I only have a hundred and something. You fugers have been feeding the trolls.

335088-dont_feed_the_trolls_super.jpg

Sooo, I believe we should trade up for two first picks imo.

And that's why you work at McDonald's rather than as a GM for a professional sports team.

He is a hell of a receiver, at a Greensboro native (:. Now I do not suggest we draft him because I have a personal relationship with the guy, I am saying draft him because he is a STAR. Him and Cam will get along perfectly, he will learn from Smitty how to be the guy and not take poo. That allows us to move Brandon Lafell to the slot which is a mismatch everytime. He is 6'3 a tall and athletic body. Can KR, PR anything asked of him and is a team

You think LaFell should play the slot. That tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

You think LaFell should play the slot. That tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

LaFell is a slot guy. He is the mismatch but does not have the speed to be an outside guy.

So basically all he has to do is cut inside and its a 10 yard catch everytime.

I'm not getting the love for Warmack. He's obviously a great player, but if we're looking at the offensive line let's look at a tackle. Protecting Cam is going to be done primarily on the exterior of the line. With as many holes as this roster has and is going to have to fill soon, picking two guards with premium draft picks is excessive. Ever hear of diminishing returns?

Grab a defensive tackle or a player in the defensive secondary. Look for a guard later. If there's not a highly-rated guard, grab a tackle with bad feet and throw him inside. While I like the idea of grabbing a guy who's probably going to start at a high level for ten years, we would have thrown a TON of assets (money and draft picks) at the interior of that line.

Matt Elam is overrated, got torched in the bowl game.

Because Bowl games are the end all be all of college players. Who gives a flying fug about body of work right?