#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Which expains why venom sucked his e-schlong on here for so long.

The problem with Alex Jones is that he mixes just enough truth with complete lunacy that he grabs people who research such thing's attention. When he first came onto the scene there was more truth with only a spattering of tomfoolery and over time the scale has shifted dramatically in the opposite direction. What this did, was it allowed for him to gather a following and pretty substantial name recognition over the interwebs by people suckered by his truthful discussions but in the end he discredits all of them by talking about complete nonsense. This makes anyone, who can associate Alex Jones with any sort of talking point (even ones that are 100% factual), automatically dismiss them as complete nonsense because Jones has talked about it, therefore it has to be.

This is all by design.

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

It appears they have decided that the best way to discredit the truth is to associate it with absolute lunacy. This is exactly what theyre doing here. Sorry if you mental sloths out there are having a hard time grasping on to this reality.

#33 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

What I don't get is people don't understand why some dont blindly follow others. Why is it so hard to grasp that free thinkers can change their mind and opinion on someone?

I use to follow jones. Now I do not. Oh no something is wrong with me!!!

#34 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

. Sorry if you mental sloths out there are having a hard time grasping on to this reality.

Why do you always have to be a douche?

#35 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

It's actually much less diabolical than that.

You're avoiding reality through any avenue possible, and then when it closes, you just go "oh yeah, I don't follow [insert talking head] anymore."

#36 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

I dont quite follow the point youre trying to make?

And must you always act like a douche too?

Because it's somehow even funnier now that we've seen you forced to come to grips with reality (twice) literally five years later than the rest of us.

It also makes your endless(ly wrong) predictions even more toothless when we know at some point you'll have to back out on them and go "Hey, man, I changed my mind. It's what thoughtful truth seekers do"

#37 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

What I don't get is people don't understand why some dont blindly follow others. Why is it so hard to grasp that free thinkers can change their mind and opinion on someone?

I use to follow jones. Now I do not. Oh no something is wrong with me!!!

You are one of the most blind followers on here. I've never once seen you come up with an independent thought that wasn't fed directly to you. You just think because the source feeding you the info is not "mainstream", you are involved in some kind of independent thinking.

You may march to the beat of a different drum, but you're still following another drummer.

#38 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

You are one of the most blind followers on here. I've never once seen you come up with an independent thought that wasn't fed directly to you. You just think because the source feeding you the info is not "mainstream", you are involved in some kind of independent thinking.

You may march to the beat of a different drum, but you're still following another drummer.

It is laughable to assume you know the kind of person I am or what my beliefs may or may not be. You receive a small sample from my postings and conclude I'm one way or another. Who exactly am I a blind follower of? The only drummer I care to follow is Phil Rudd.

#39 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

But it is not laughable for you to call out others...

#40 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,455 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

I've never once seen you come up with an independent thought that wasn't fed directly to you. You just think because the source feeding you the info is not "mainstream", you are involved in some kind of independent thinking.

Irony.

I like football Delhommey, I hope Football Delhommey still likes Football Kurb XOXO

#41 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

On specific issues no. I'm sure I've done more than that but I don't come to a football message board and expect to be taken seriously while discussing certain things.

#42 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

So on specific issues you've not called people out for being sheep?

When this was first reported you said it wasn't the US, it was probably the Saudis. Big O ordered the US MILITARY to strike Yemen. What exactly is so hard for you to follow genius? I know what you'll say, the Saudis can do whatever in the Arabian pen., so it was them. BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA

Ok.

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

The bottom line is this...and this is absolute truth. You guys like Delhommey and CarolinaHusker...you have precisely no idea what you're talking about. This is fact. I cannot say enough how factual that statement is. I hope for your sake's that when the veil comes off and your fabricated realities come to a crumbling hault, that you dont go too crazy. This will be happening soon...so prepare to have your world thrown upside down. The purpose behind what I, CoW, Floppin, rippadonn, etc, do, is to inform you guys in order to help. I find it quite rude for you to be spitting on those who are trying to help your understanding of the world.

The prediction business is one thing, however an overall foundational understanding is another. Of course, predictions are going to be wrong...but i dont understand the concept behind crucifying those who are going out on a ledge to make such predictions in the first place. Its like its hard-wired into your brains to go after and attack anyone who says or displays anything that is not based under "conventional knowledge." This is extremely typical of you guys, and is also quite saddening when you realize how much people can act like robots...while being 100% unaware of it.

With all that said...Floppin, CoW and myself are RIGHT. 100% absolutely right when it comes to the actualities behind the manipulations and handlers of the system. There is no arguing this anymore...and the fact that you ignorantly dispute it only goes to show how conditioned you are. I probably shouldnt be fighting fire with fire here...but it pains me to read your birdbrained responses and rationale. Prepare to feel stupid. I'm not going to rub it in your face when it happens, because im sure you will feel very very stupid on your own without anyone harping on you over it. Its time to wake up and put your brain to work for a change. Stop thinking how they want you to think. Stop acting how they want you to act. Stop being a robot, please for the love of god. You guys really have no idea what youre talking about. And the fact that you post on here seemingly to go after people and rile them up, doesnt say much about you as a person or your intentions on this forum. Grow up.

#44 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

You guys come out, say you're the only ones that can understand the magical things that are happening and everyone else is just blind sheep, and then you wonder why we find it amusing when everything you say turns out to be a joke.

How much money have you been able to make off being 100% right all the time?

#45 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

You asked: its not laughable to call out others.

I said on specific issues no.

I also said I'm sure I've done more than that.

Ok?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.