Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Cams rushing yards really do inflate the rushing totals though..

#77 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

It really just hit that we're going into next season with Chud, while Norv will be an OC somewhere else

I don't like it

#78 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm losing more respect for the front office/Rivera every day. This is a BS move. Chud is the guy that fuged up our offense, but he's safe, and we fire the RB coach. This is an absolute joke imo.

Gut feel as to why they did it? The RB coach may have been questioning Chud's playcalling and they felt that the dissension was messing with chemistry.

Why is it that I've never seen a single article from the local writers questioning the job Chud is doing? Not one. It's obvious that he was a problem this year, so why does he get a free pass.

They should have fired the whole lot of them when they had the opportunity (well, except for McDermott, Wilks, Washington, and Mills).

#79 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,435 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm losing more respect for the front office/Rivera every day. This is a BS move. Chud is the guy that fuged up our offense, but he's safe, and we fire the RB coach. This is an absolute joke imo.

Gut feel as to why they did it? The RB coach may have been questioning Chud's playcalling and they felt that the dissension was messing with chemistry.

Why is it that I've never seen a single article from the local writers questioning the job Chud is doing? Not one. It's obvious that he was a problem this year, so why does he get a free pass.

They should have fired the whole lot of them when they had the opportunity (well, except for McDermott, Wilks, Washington, and Mills).

The media truly is clueless about Chud. Even commentators during the games talked about what a genius he is and how our read option is so amazing, even while in the middle of their sentence it would be stuffed for 2 yards lost.

Blaming the playcalling doesn't fit the narrative of Cam needing to mature or whatever.

#80 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

The media truly is clueless about Chud. Even commentators during the games talked about what a genius he is and how our read option is so amazing, even while in the middle of their sentence it would be stuffed for 2 yards lost.

Blaming the playcalling doesn't fit the narrative of Cam needing to mature or whatever.

I agree 100%. It really pisses me off.

#81 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,358 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

The firing had nothing to do with production, but with personal issues between the staff that caused some issues to arise during the season. Should be one or two more position coaches to go on offense.

#82 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,520 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Belin and Graves also let go today.

#83 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,520 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Everyone who should be safe is being let go, everyone who should be let go is safe... lol

#84 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,358 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Everyone who should be safe is being let go, everyone who should be let go is safe... lol

Yea I can see that, but none of these were about production. Just as Patty Y said a few days ago, this is all about issues that arose during the season between position coaches.

#85 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Chud is safe

Posted Image

#86 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,144 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Didn't see this coming...

#87 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hmmm... Settle is from Reidsville, but played at Rockingham.... not sure if I'm sad or not...

#88 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,506 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yea I can see that, but none of these were about production. Just as Patty Y said a few days ago, this is all about issues that arose during the season between position coaches.

what issues?

#89 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,506 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Marguide i have been saying this about this organization for years, and could explain a lot of things.

#90 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

This firing is paramount in having a successful offseason.

- Said no Panther fan ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.